Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Forum] Spooky Cup Thread
WARNING, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Hi everybody, it's me Squeab. Let's talk Spooky Cup.

First off you're going to be assigned 3 battles every day. This is so we don't alienate anyone who can't battle a lot on any given day. Seeing as Challonge has  been scrapped, sorry about that, we will now be using a Google Sheets table to keep track of score. At the beginning of a new day, I will send out your battle assignments, either through a PM or a post. It has not been decided yet. It is up to you to make sure these battles happen. If you and your opponent can not find a good time to battle, one of you must let me know ASAP so I can attempt to pair you with another person.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN'T BATTLE ON A CERTAIN DAY
I would rather not have to reschedule later in the day. And please be realistic, if you don't think you can get any battles in don't feel bad, this is a tournament for FUN after all.

This is the thread where you will post your replays. Yes, you have to post all of your replays, this is to make sure there's no cheating. Save your replays whether you win or lose. When you finish all of the battles, post the links below. ALL REPLAYS MUST BE POSTED HERE, ANYTHING ELSE WILL NOT BE COUNTED. Please keep it in one post, getting one replay in before the others won't get your score added any faster. Once all of the battles are in, we will update the spreadsheet with the new standings. The spreadsheet will be posted when sign ups are complete. Thank you very much, stay spoopy!
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
This is how your replays should be posted.

vs DatGrillAmaya Link
vs DatGrillAmaya (This is why your Pokemon should be lvl 50) SALT
vs DatGrillAmaya LINK

Clearly you won't fight the same person over and over, but you understand.
im puking at the last replay
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Just wow... I've never seen Mudslap be so clutch kappa
(Oct 21, 2015, 08:46 PM)Rogue Wrote: im puking at the last replay

They were all HP ghost unkown, because they needed to be spoopy. Not that i would know, I'm just guessing since it was SE on meowstic. I'm definitely not Amaya. It's not my alter ego whatsoever, at all. Assuming you're talking about the last replay after he fixed it.
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I put them in the wrong order. All of his Pokemon were lvl 100 barring Banette and Gengar, while mine were fifty, cause I'm not a dirty cheater.
They should be fixed now.
(Oct 21, 2015, 08:48 PM)squeab Wrote: I put them in the wrong order. All of his Pokemon were lvl 100 barring Banette and Gengar, while mine were fifty, cause I'm not a dirty cheater.

His pokemon? Amaya seems like a very feminine name
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Wait did I actually break Challonge?!

It said it was a 16 person tournament and I joined as number 17...

Even when I'm trying to be productive I ruin everything...
(Oct 21, 2015, 08:59 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Wait did I actually break Challonge?!

It said it was a 16 person tournament and I joined as number 17...

Even when I'm trying to be productive I ruin everything...

No, it just didn't do what we needed it to
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SPOOKY-...TTLE-LISTS