Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 2 US Gamestop Darkrai Codes *CLOSED*
Rules
  • Please, don't already have a Darkrai.
  • You can enter more than once, but someone must post before you do.
  • This will be a cross-ever giveaway with the Pokemon Trades Reddit community.
  • I have 2 codes, so I will chose 2 people to win.

Since I am running this on two different communities I'll host the giveaway for a lot longer. You'll have until August 31st to redeem the code, and if you need help I'm happy to do that for you.

*There has been some confusion, this event will last until Monday, July 1st. And only 1 code will be given away on PokemonForever. I had hoped to bring people from both websites together and that hasn't worked.

Anybody assuming they have won and keeping others from applying, will promptly be removed from the giveaway.
Can I have one :3
I tend to give away free shinies.
I am without a darkrai from gamestop.
I would like to enter
I would love one. Missed the event because i only got into pokemon again (been years) recently
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
Ill enter again
@Dassah same :// I'm going to be getting a bunch of shaymin codes and hand them out to everybody on here Smile just like old times aaaaaaah.
@NoRaTiX I was pretty sure Shaymin was going to be over WiFi? O.o Did they change it to a code?
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth it says shaymin is a code online idk if it's true. It's on the Pokémon site tho.. so I'm 99% sure it'll be a code.
@NoRaTiX  I pulled this from the site 
Quote:Download Shaymin via Nintendo Network beginning July 1, 2016, for yourPokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Ygame. The Pokémon will be available only until July 24, 2016, so don't miss this opportunity!
I'm so confuzzled D:
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4