Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5 IV Breedjects.
I have a few Eevee, Dratini, Larvitar, and Bulbasaur that need new homes ^_^.  One of the Eevees has adaptability. If anyone wants to trade Breedjects in return that would be awesome! If not that's ok too. I won't be online until later this evening (around 7pm central time). Just reserve one and I will trade them to you as soon as possible.
ill have the dratini what u want in return i am breeding pyroars and gyradose u want majikarp or litleo or both
I'll take a Magikarp. Ill add you when I get home.
I have Breedjects Charmander & Foongus. I'll take Larvitar & Bulbasaur if you want Smile @Jecht

Edit: i only have Charmander. I want larvitar if you want Smile
I'll gladly give both for a charmander.
(Jul 30, 2016, 07:47 AM)Jecht Wrote: I'll gladly give both for a charmander.

@Jecht  oh thanks hehe. Add my FC. Cause i just added yours hehe. We can trade when we both online Smile
I've got some breedjects I want to put on the table as well. I Wonder Traded most away but I still have Snivy, EM Scyther, HA EM Dratini, Magikarp, HA Fletchling, Honedge, EM Omanyte, and EM Gible. Only 1-3 of each unfortunately because of the WT but still want to put them out there. Anybody interested? I love trading breedjects.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 30, 2016, 11:36 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: I've got some breedjects I want to put on the table as well. I Wonder Traded most away but I still have Snivy, EM Scyther, HA EM Dratini, Magikarp, HA Fletchling, Honedge, EM Omanyte, and EM Gible. Only 1-3 of each unfortunately because of the WT but still want to put them out there. Anybody interested? I love trading breedjects.

@Chawizawd unfortunately I don't have as many to trade. I'm just getting back into Pokemon. What I have to offer is leftover from my pokebank a from over a year ago. I still need to find a 6 IV ditto -_-
(Jul 30, 2016, 12:00 PM)Jecht Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2016, 11:36 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: I've got some breedjects I want to put on the table as well. I Wonder Traded most away but I still have Snivy, EM Scyther, HA EM Dratini, Magikarp, HA Fletchling, Honedge, EM Omanyte, and EM Gible. Only 1-3 of each unfortunately because of the WT but still want to put them out there. Anybody interested? I love trading breedjects.

@Chawizawd unfortunately I don't have as many to trade. I'm just getting back into Pokemon. What I have to offer is leftover from my pokebank a from over a year ago. I still need to find a 6 IV ditto -_-
No worries. 6IV dittos are pretty common in the giveaway section, I'm sure you'll get one soon. And I don't need anything special for my breedjects. Just wanted to put an offer out there if you wanted any of them.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 30, 2016, 12:00 PM)Jecht Wrote:

@Jecht If you're looking for 6IV dittos you should definetly check out Dassah's Ditto shop, and request a ditto. They're free, Dassah's giving them out of generousity i guess. However i dont believe they're legit, if that's an issue for you. However if not you should totally check it out. I've got my ditto under 24 hours.  :D