Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6IV SHINY JPN DITTO GIVEAWAY [CLOSED]
Heart 
CLOSED 
Please read:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...#pid156792

This is a Ditto I got while Wonder Trading. I don't know if they changed the IV's, made it Shiny or whatnot, but it works in the eyes of the game. I cloned it in order to help the community. To the people I traded in the other thread, I did change the Ditto nature and leveled it up, so if you want one of these let me know! 

Okay, the Ditto has 6 IV, is Japanese and Shiny, Adamant nature and it IS holding a Destiny Knot! So it works with the Masuda Method (If your region is not Japan) and the Destiny Knot ensures your egg gets at least 5IV's out of 12 from the parents. 

In order to make this simpler, you just need to comment (please just comment once) what Pokemon you leave in the GTS system like this: 

Pokémon Deposited:
Pokémon Level:

To make sure your Pokémon doesn't get snipped make it so the Ditto you're looking for is level 91 or more. 

Once you get your Ditto, would you help me out here and edit your post so I know you actually got it? Thank you! 

And please PLEASE keep in mind I'm a 19 years old college student, I work and I live on my own. If I don't trade you within 24 hours of your post, send me a PM, but not sooner. PLEASE.  

You're all welcome to add my FC, let me know so I can add you as well! 
A +1 rep would be great if I trade you successfully, but it's not an obligation. 
Thank you 
Blush
Hello! I created a thread in Trades about this, but it wasn't an actual Giveaway. I was waiting to see if @Total-Insanity giveaway was closed or something, and it doesn't seem open so I decided to help.
Pokémon Deposited: Zorua
Pokémon Level: 1
Game Using: Pokémon X
IGN: Shin Kitsune

Adding your FC as well!

I got the Ditto. Forgot to mention it earlier, sorry. :>
Nice giveaway, and good luck ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Pokemon Deposited - Machamp
Pokemon Level - 54
Game Using - Alpha Sapphire
IGN - Krekire
Message - He traded for real, holy crap. I didn't expect all the specs you said it had, but hey, life has surprises.
Pokemon deposited: Dratini
Level: 1
IGN: Kim
26/06
@ShinIori319 Traded!
@ChrissSixx Thanks Smile 
@krekire I don't know if it got snipped, but Surskit is apparently quite popular to trade Dittos or something, I couldn't find yours. I PM'd you tho. Update: Traded! 
@ForestEmerald Traded!
@asifiqbal378 Traded! And thank you!
@Mango Traded!
@Edawg Traded! And added you!
@RuinousAngel Traded!
@EOD Traded!
@michaelm291 Traded!
@Cescone Traded!
@KCannon I think this one got snipped. I'm adding you in a min so send me a PM when you're able to trade!
@Icarus96 Traded!
@ptjl Traded!
@ImpressivelyBad Traded!
@Mr_Crypolic Traded!
@masrew Traded!
@WATSONS67TARDIS Traded!
@II Yveltal II Traded!
@MudKate108 Traded!

I'll probably be updating this post, tagging people I trade, just to keep a record and inform you guys when I make the trades!
Pokemon Deposited: Shiny Gardevoir
Level:100
IGN:Asif

Thank you!
High impact memes
<3 Fire Emblem <3 Pokémon
Pokemon Deposited: rhyhorn
Level:28
IGN: Mango

Thanks In Advance!

Update: Thanks! Smile
Pokémon Deposited:Adudino