19.15%
9 19.15%
Utility Pokemon
63.83%
30 63.83%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Anime theme [S/M Month 2] (Reservations)
We will trade in (roughly) an hour, correct. I guesse I should add you. My FC is 2938 6848 5396 @moo311
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@moo311 I have another idea for a GA. You could give away Kantonian forms (Sandslash, ninetales, marowak, golem, raichu, dugtrio, persian, muk, and exegutor. Then, maybe you could do an alolan forms GA. Idk just an idea (the idea sheet was closed)
Its time to trade when ever @moo311 
let me request. IGN is William
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 30, 2017, 05:00 PM)Dova Wrote: Its time to trade when ever @moo311 

@Dova he has some issue with his game that only allows him to request; see his any pokemon you want GA
(Oct 30, 2017, 05:09 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2017, 05:00 PM)Dova Wrote: Its time to trade when ever @moo311 

@Dova he has some issue with his game that only allows him to request; see his any pokemon you want GA

@AverageJoe So do I though....
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@moo311 

At the plaza for the 8:30EST trade time.  Just hit me up when you're ready.

Saw you jump on and off,  don't know if you are having connection problems. I will hang around for another 15 minutes or so.
Hello,
Would you be able to schedule me within your normal times?
Any time within works for me.

Thanks
@moo311
@moo311 
I'm sorry for sending this message too late, but I couldn't surf on Internet  before and  I tried to be at the time but this happened and I'm recently online . I know that you are so kind  and that you would try to make an  schedule for trading tomorrow or whenever you  want.
(Oct 30, 2017, 02:54 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Ubi49 can you trade 2:30 pm your time thursday?

Yes, no problem.
@moo311  when would that be? I am free from Nov. 1-2 GMT+8 time (I have no work) will resume work at Nov. 3.