Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
This year is one of the hardest for me because of the grades and all that but Im lucky we have a new family membero among us. I had a new Little sister and I got fit, and got new Friends. Also, I have got into competitive battling and it is liking me a lot.
Not good to me actually. Though my year has been pretty good, which I suppose is a blessing all around considering other people's situation. However, my sister just got into dental school! So I'm happy about that. I also get to go snowboarding and see my friends/family this winter!
For every bad thing to happen there is a good thing... at least for me there is. I've had my fair share of ups and downs this year. From breaking off several relationships to finding a group of people that I'm happy to spend my days off with.. it's been pretty hectic.

There's one moment that I'm absolutely grateful for this year. Somewhere down the road, I hit an all time low - I stopped eating, pitied myself, etc. Then when the fall semester started, I met my Philosophy teacher. His class taught me many things about life and human beings. Though it may seem silly to others, I was very serious about his teachings and practiced changing my thinking on a daily basis. As a result, I'm more or less a more sane of a person than I used to be Wink

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Two big accomplishments this year: I became the chef, and I had a kid !!!!

Been working hard for years as a cook and chef in training. At times it seemed it wasn't worth it but I stood my ground and continued to learn and produce quality work in hopes to reach, what in my industry, is the championship: the title of chef. And finally I met a guy who took a chance on me. He taught me, moved me passed other cooks that literally sat on their asses for years, and promoted me twice!!! And now I run the show!!!
And all this was happening as my girl was pregnant with my son. He's six months now and sits up and stares at the TV at cartoons. It made me start watching Pokémon again, and in turn made me take interest in playing again.
Plus I figured, by the time he's playing "Pokémon super duper Stardust edition version 2" I can show him a poke bank filled with awesome classics.

Only one problem. I was completely lost.
Last Pokémon game I played with 100 percent effort was Emerald and it has become a very different game since then. So many features, online battling, trading with people around the world and the awesome idea of Pokebank... it was a lot to handle. It's what brought me here to the forums. I didn't even know Pokémon grew into so many dope communities doing great stuff with the game. It sparked a whole new goal of being a Pokémon master again.

Poor kid. By the time he's ten imma kick his *** in his first battle. Bright side is imma cook a hell of a lunch afterwards. Hopefully one of us has a mew by then.
NOTICE ME SENPAIIII!...

My life earlier this year was a sad really,I was quite well "fat" to admit or to realise it till I my time is up and it is time to serve my nation with the other "boys" in my country in National Service. There are three different forces you will be posted to but I manage to get into the one I want, the Police Force, the men in blue (just like the color of the Shiny Mew :P) Spend a hellish 5 month plus in Basic Military Training where you live in strict rules and regulations. Survive it and came out fit and healthy as ever and also I was posted out into a unit where I will serve and protect for the remaining of the 2 years of National Service. The unit specialized in taking care of the accuse once being sentenced by the judge and also to handle them in lock up before or after they have been sentence and brought back to prison. Currently still serving my jail term.. I mean my National Service with the remaining 9 months and I hope it will still go smoothly. I also hope next year my resume to pursue my line of job in the Police Force is accepted and I can further protect and serve my country with the Shiny Mew with me. Thanks. Smile
This year, I have met people I didn't expect to meet, and made new friends. It was honestly a surprising thing for myself, as I don't really talk much outside of my friend group, but after moving I was pleasantly- and thankfully -greeted by new people I was able to mingle with.
I am fortunate to have been so lucky this year, granted someone was generous enough to take a new person where I had been so unwilling times before myself out of selfish possessiveness.

I do hope everyone else is as fortunate as I with their misgivings, may we all take a moment to think back on all we've been lucky to have and look forward to many more good times in 2016 :)

I for one, surely am
Its been a normal year for me. It is the 2nd year for me in college, and had been through 2 semesters and 1 short semester, just like the previous year. The one and only thing that is different for this year is that i finally get myself a 3DS!! I finally have the chance to play AS! Everything is so great and the old memories of playing pkmn sapphire on my gameboy, when i was a kid, just flash through in my mind~ And this is also the reason why i'm here now Smile Its entirely new to me upon having a pokemon society like this, as previously on my gameboy i was unable to trade pokemon, battle with others, etc.

Nonetheless, meeting good people in this society! Friendly players all around and i'm very thankful for every giveaways, including the previous giveaway u did :D Not sure if you remember it or not, i forgotten my old pkmn forever account and my pokemon was sniped... Was pretty worried but hey, you kept the shiny milotic for me!!!! Thank you once again, thanks for your shiny milotic, shiny goodra and your lovely vivillon!

I have to admit that i do want a mew, but still, i thank you for taking your time reading all this Smile Have a nice day !
This year's been good. I took a girl out on my first date :] I enjoyed it but it didn't go anywhere xD. And college (UK college) is so much fun :D Also Pokémon-wise I finally got ORAS and i've found some shinies, and MM'd a Shiny 5IV Charizard :D
it's 2022 and we livin
I don't have a chance with this I always lose in class with Bingo and that stuff you guys you know what I mean
This year was a good year because I made my parents very happy I helped them very much.

Does it really mind how much I wright, If I am right let me know
Then Il wright some more but now I don't really have time because I am gonna help my parents like I this year did to, Oh I can wright more my mum wants me to relax

Everyone Merry Christmas, our country isn't really a christmas country but still I love christmas as much as you guys.

And we have got a really cool and big Christmas tree and I like the tree we have.

Instead of Santa Claus. We have Sinterklaas he's really cool to, but I think that Santa Claus is cooler but Sinterklaas has a Big white beard just like Santa Claus and that makes them much cooler.

I know what I sad wasn't very important
but I didn't had anything else to say only that i love my family and this community and pokemon, but I have to stop some time with pokemon,
Because I am not gonna play pokemon till 42, I think you guys understand what I mean, I am now 12 years old and when the time has come I will stop with pokemon and then I will continue with my life and help my parents even more, I will not stop with pokemon this year or the year after this year or the year after that other year but after that year I think I am to old to play pokemon, but maybe in that year I still love pokemon but I will always love my family. And maybe then I will think back about the times I played pokemon and will look back on my ds again and then I see what I did when I was as as I am now, I would love to wright more but maybe I will be late for this giveaway. I don't really mind but still, I did only because I love to wright for other people

Once again I say I love my family and this community and pokemon

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone
One other thing PrincessSylveon I would love if you would read this whole.... I don't know how to call this but you know what I mean!
And thank you anyway.
I think the best thing that happened this year is the birth of my little brother, has really made me think how great birth can be. 7 months old now and can already crawl all over the house! good luck everyone