Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
life is awesome

im bad with time so to pin point the good things that happened only this year would be difficult but ill try

i spent 4 months in new york, its tight, a month in atlanta, its hot. I got an electribe, its a music production station, people call them drum machines, so now i can recreate all my favorite pokemon tunes XD (viridian forest is my all time fav).

im back into pokemon so thats cool, havent played since gen 3. a pokemon saint by the name of wulruz gave me every event poke besides volcanion, i just got two shiy legendaries in a row threw wonder trading, maybe one of the rarest things to ever happen XD

my girl broke up with her band and we started our own, "yogiWANshinobi" good stuff. I had art featured in 3 art shows.

i could keep going but i dont want to take up too much space, cool givaway, good luck everyone,

chyeas
This year for me has had its ups and downs with school and my extracurricular activity that requires a lot of time and effort. I'really thankful for all of the great friends that I have that wre with me during "Hell Week" for our school play and didn't yell at me when I was stressed. Also I am trying to work things out with my crush and act less...stupid around my friends.
Life is yolo

hmm my school is going well as my life too, everyhing is fantastic but my car.. always had several problems but nothing serious.

My last few months I bought for the first time a Nintendo! My nintendo new 3DS is so huhu and I found this brilliant community I got a lot of BR Pokemons here that helped me a lot!!

I learned a lot of thinks about this new gen, I didnt know how to breed, how to train ev's and how to use my pokemons against the others like combos Etc..

I spent a few weeks on wondertrade and I got BR Blastoise Shiny, BR Electivire Shiny, BR Umbreon Shiny and more! Actually I have 2 Darkai Shinies to trade for Mew but 0 luck Sad

Merry Christmas to every1 and good luck cuz this giveaway is *.*
Great year so far!
Finally moving into a new house. The one I live in now is tiny and is falling apart left and right. The car is breaking too, don't know what to do about it... Undecided
Downloaded Pokemon Picross! One great Pokemon game. Already have Mew in it by looking at solutions on the internet. :P
Birthday just happened a while ago and got amazing gifts. :D
Almost done completing the Pokedex and got PLENTY of shiny Pokemon.
Got 6 Mews this year too! Always room for one more!
Joined this Forum! One of my best choices ever. :D

Thanks for this giveout! Hopefully I get the Mew!
Overall, it's been a great year! Smile
Merry Christmas Everybody!!!
This year has been a great year, in terms of professional matters, as I was able to finally finish my studies and get my degree. I found a new job too :D !. However, my personal life has been a little bit disastrous as I've lost important people in my life such as my father (not that he didn't look for that break up -- It's getting kinda inmate lol). The point is that after all I can still smile and desire to move on! Some of my resolutions for next year is to get that father-daughter relationship back and continue smiling, sharing my time with the ones I love and being the same good person I always try to be.

I've got to admit that it's difficult to think about all of the things that happened in one year, but I'm very grateful even of the bad things that occured to me Smile and having said that, I wish I could win one of the Shiny Mew so I can start next year with a very good (and sweet too) friend *---*

Thanks in advance and good luck to everybody!
This year has been very interesting. I am a teen girl in high school and I have to admit, I do have attitude with my parents. I try to stop having one but it just happens. This year I had two surgeries, one was to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed which accumulated to 3,500 and the second one was having my appendix removed which accumulated to 5,500. I admit that my family does not have a lot of money and even with that amount of money they send me to an expensive high school. Now add the 10,000 tuition, the bills for living expenses, my sisters tuition for junior high and the surgeries, that is a lot of money. Even with all of this I give my parents attitude. They do not deserve it yet I still give them attitude. You can say that it is teenage hormones but I feel like I can control my outbursts. My parents love and care for me, which not a lot of people have and I take it for granted. Children who behave better than me and get less than me deserve what I have. I am thankful for my parents love for me and all that they do for me because I do not deserve it.
this year was very hard for me as i was joining a new school and didn't know what to expect. when i got there i was getting terrible grades but all of my friends motivated me do do better. luckily my friends from the old school were there and they made me feel at home. now i am turning over a new leaf and going to attempt to do better in Latin, history, English, Quakerism in the arts, science, and math. i want to also get better grades in my tests (i am in the b- range).

i also just joined this place and it was well worth it.

happy new-year!

MarkMayoh
New Year's Eve is a spectacular global celebration to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new year. The new year is celebrated on December 31, the last day of the Gregorian calendar, at midnight, when we transition from the old year to the new, and is marked by gatherings among friends and families and, in
some of the world's largest cities, a mesmerizing citywide parties, often featuring fireworks and music. Noisemaking is a typical part of most cultural celebrations for the new year, as is often said, “Let's ring in the new year!”

My goal is to get a better job to help family my situation as minimumwage paid I can't really help so god bless for reading a story of mine and a explanationI made for Christmas.

Thank you and God bless you and I hope wineSmile <3 you
This year was very great , my friends and i doing stupid stuff (the typical)But a new teacher appear and I HATE HER , IS A RELIGION TEACHER and her personality is horrible , she says that mothers that believe in god are better than normal mothers and more junk, so thats that.
My academics results went up-UP and down D: and my big sister wants to be a doctor so she studies so hard ,i also study much , but not more than my sister so my fathers want me to study harder like my sister ,but i am one of the best in 8th grade( sorry for bad english and incorrect time in the verbs, im from Chile)
But if there was something awesome in this year is that my group of best friends grew to 7 (best friends not fake friends )and we have fun a lot of times , also i realize that my family likes me a lot (before an special activity in my school)and afterall , this year was excellent (my goal is study harder and make a bigger effort in everything)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE :D :D :D
I've had a bit of a rough year. Once again, I feel like I'm on the verge of losing someone I thought was a very good friend, but I met someone about halfway through the school year who's a lot friendlier, funnier and is just all around really really cool! And I'm doing a LOT better in a class I thought I'd end up doing horribly in so that's also good. I also caught my first wild shiny this yeae! Though it was a fricken MR.MIME of all the things I coulda found in that cave that day! Ah but that's life and I have decent hopes for next year :3