Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Shiny Legendary Dogs + Mystery gift
In an exam, I went to the bathroom and when I came back, I said in loud voice that it smelled like disgusting medicine. The teacher negated it, but I was right. I was so surprised she couldn´t smell that. Then my best friend told me it was her new perfume.
Me and my friends mixed together Ranch Dressing, Mayo, Ketchup, Another type of dressing, school hot dogs, school cheese, chips, School pizza, and anything you could think of. Then one of my friends ate it and threw-up after school. :D
It was my sisters 18th birthday and since she had made my 18th birthday very special I wanted to repay that (Note: she is not really a fan of Pokemon). She wanted to have Skyrim for PC as a present so I got her one but I didn't think that was special enough and I decided to do a little re-decoration. What I ended up giving her was Pokemon - Legendary Edition (Poke-flute included). It looked just like a secondhand Pokemon game and the face she had when she opened the present was priceless. She actually thought I had gotten her a Pokemon game as a present and I had to tell her to open the case before she realized it was Skyrim after all. And the Poke-flute was tea thermometer.
A couple years ago, I attended the English class. I was not really paying much attention and was daydreaming. Suddenly, The teacher said my name and it spooked me so much I was chocking. Not kidding. It was about 10 whole minutes before it finally got a bit better, but the entire class was laughing at me. It's funny now, but at the time it was really embarrassing.
Me and 2 of my friends were crossing the road a car came speeding past my first friend said oh god. I said Oh Jesus. Then my other friend said oh jesus christ
I dislocated my knee cap while walking and everyone thought I was joking! :D
I can't think of anything SOOOOOOOOOOOO...........
it's 2022 and we livin
My teacher was saying that the class was immature so we all replied "Bananasss" were not very smart
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
4 years ago, i was with 3 friends on a holiday to spain (we just passed our exams). we went to a club to drink (A LOT) and have some fun. one of my friends were chilling at the palm tree (you know why XD) while we waited for a cab. at that point one of the other friends walked away with his drunk head. he saw some beach and he wanted to get to the sea. so he jumped over the big brush. but what he did not saw was that the beach was 5 meters below the place he was originally standing so he rolled over a lot of big rocks down on the beach. and every time he tried to make a burn, we just sang: rolling rolling rolling that all he wants to dooo!
The competition is still open Smile Please enter and tell your funny anecdote Smile