Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Shiny Legendary Dogs + Mystery gift
Thumbs Up 
Hi everyone!
This is my 2nd giveaway, maybe I'm getting addicted to giveaways but it's a good thing to share your happiness and pokemon with others.
Well, this giveaway is going to be a bit (a lot :P) different from the previous one (Shiny Glaceon and Shiny Sylveon) because this time there's only 3 big prizes and each of them has a mystery gift.

Each prize consists on:
Shiny Entei, Suicune and Raikou
[Image: EnRaSu.jpg]
and a Mystery Gift
[Image: mysteryGift4-copy.jpg]

In order to win the 3 Legendary Dogs + Mystery Gift, you must write down one the funniest and most memorable anecdote that you remember... I love having big laughs so it was the best idea ever!
This giveaway will finish on Sunday 12:00 pm EST :D The best 3 stories will get the prizes Smile

Have a nice time and let's laugh together!

And the winners are:
1st place: @dragongun
2nd place: @shpekbek
3rd place: @ericaM.

Thanks for all of your stories I had a big laugh!!!

PS: I'll write the names of the winners here and also I'll PM them. Smile
My friend's favorite pair of beat headphones snapped in half while he was randomly listening to music.
my friend was running and randomly his shoe split so his toe was sticking out it was the only pair he had so when he went into the restaurant all the waiter looked at was his toe
So my friend was singing upstairs and then this happened she was rolling down the stairs she was still singing that was so funny hahaha
My friend was walking and I just said "Fall" so he copied me and said "Fall" an randomly walked into a wall. :| It's funnier in person if you didn't like it.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
My friend got a job at a can crushing shop. He says it's soda pressing. Smile
I remember back in middle school, me and my friend were getting lunch and they were serving hotdogs. It came with a mayo packet and I told my friend to take it. She said she didn't want it so I threw it at her. It bounce off her leg and when it fell on the floor we both stared at it and then I said, "mayo." Then we look at each other and just started laughing.
Once during baseball practice my friend ran up a hill and instead of running down, he tripped and rolled down instead.  The rest of the team who saw him roll yelled "Sniper" because he basically tripped on air and because we're immature :P.  it was funny at the time I swear  :D
My brother and I were having a fistfight one night. We were only around 7 or 8 years old and we didn't know how to fight too well. We tussled for around 5-10 minutes, and then he gets the idea that he wants to headbutt me like a Snorlax would in Pokemon. As he moved at a surprisingly quick pace toward me, I did the smart thing and moved out of the way. Sadly (for him), i was standing in front of my oak nightstand and he ended up hitting that instead of my gut. He woke up ten minutes later. I placed a glass of water beside him, and pillow under his head, and a get-well card to his side. He read the card, punched me in the face, and he hasn't headbutted anything since.
Good news is on the way
One time when i was in class, i was away for a test so the teacher said that i had to do it when i came back, when i came back, the teacher said for me to go and do the test outside of the class, since i had just had surgery i said that i felt ill and went to the sickbay. I ended up going back to class later because i had nothing to do. I sit back down in my seat with out the teacher noticing, the teacher then spots me and asks if i did the test, i said "no, i went to sickbay". The teacher said "but i thought that you went outside to do the test" and then sent me outside with the test. I couldn't escape the test :P