Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [Closed] Free Pokegen Request (Closed till next Monday)
Pokegen Service (Closed for until Next Monday)

Gen 6th Pokegen Service Coming Soon
[Image: mew.gif] [Image: celebi.gif][Image: 6s7y6du.gif][Image: manaphy.gif][Image: shaymin-sky.gif][Image: victini.gif]

Today I'll be launching my pokegen service in spite of what I said earlier last week. Honestly I am just gonna follow my own schedule of genning whenever I can so the dates are tentatively any time. Here's the deal, I'll only take one pokegen per person a day. That's the golden rule so don't ask me for another pokemon unless I increase this restriction to 2-3. Don't ask for another another order/request unless I make a mistake. Please be patient since both genning will take up time. Please view the formats and reads guidelines before anything else. One point I will stress is that please understand that I cannot gen illegal mons with movesets, natures, OTs, shiny locks, other pokemon. In addition, I'll try pming/posting on this thread to tell you all  your request have either been done or their were some some discrepancies.   With that in order, I'll open this shop today.

NO MORE POKEGEN REQUEST UNTIL NEXT MONDAY AT 5:00 Pm Pacific

PLEASE DO NOT PM YOUR ORDER. THIS IS ONLY FOR CONTACTING YOU ONCE ITS DONE

My Fc is 2630-05840-9485 Ign Kevin

NEW: FC 4639-9731-8477 IGN May

POKEGEN Format
Pokemon :
Nickname: (N/A for Event pokemon)
Ability: either regular or ha
Shiny: (must be legal;certain legends/events can't be shiny)
Level:
EVs:
Item:
Nature: (will be set if it certain event)
IVs: (specific for something hidden power or trick room)
Moveset: (again no illegal movesets)
Original Trainer (OT): (N/A for events)
Friend Code:
In game Name:
Time available:

GUIDELINES:
  1. PLEASE FOLLOW THE ORDER FORMs ABOVE. Anything missing and I'll simply skip you. If you don't know what your gonna request, say like an ev spread or gender, simply put either the following in the form: (pass, N/A, skip). Any of these remarks will tell me you're not interested any of these specific request. Trust me this will make genning much more easier for me. If you only comment about just "a" pokemon just like shiny Jirachi or Rayquaza then I'll only get the pokemon without anything special on it.

2. Likewise people will only have one pokegen request per day.

3. I will gen pokemon only found in generation 3, 4, 5 and finally 6 pokemon.

4. Now that I am using gen 6th pokehex, I will be capable of genning any pokemon found in 6th (except events as of this moment). Please only DO NOT ASK for ILLEGAL movesets/conditions/pokeballs/etc. Reason for this is they won't be usable in wifi services.

5. No one cannot ask for another pokegen request unless they have traded with me unless they say they don't want the pokemon anymore.

6. If orders aren't backed up on a particular day, I'll may extend the request to 3 max depending on the circumstance.

7. Likewise if I'm not available on any particular day, I'm not here, period. I'll try my best telling you all when I'm available to take pokegenning request.  There will be days in which I won't be here pokegenning because something occurred in real life and that takes priority over anything.

8. I'll notify any of you via pm or thread if a certain pokemon can't have something without being illegal like moon ball Reshiram or I'm not capable to gen that pokemon.

9. As a disclaimer, I am using editing materials (pokegen, action replay, powersaves) just to get LEGAL (not Legit) pokemon for competitive free use only. If you don't like this, then don't comment or attack anyone about it. I'm fairly certain that these modified pokemon are sanctioned from "official tournament play" and can still be used  for regular online competitive/casual use only.

10. I'll send you a direct message concerning any previous request you've made.  I don't want people to spam requests on my inbox too often and prefer if you guys ask requests only on the my pokegen thread.

11. This is a pokegenning request thread only and not a powersave. There should be other threads and people to help you with that.

12. If there is anything wrong with the pokemon, tell me exactly what I did wrong. If any of you are constantly lying about certain things wrong just to get free orders, I'll won't take any genning request for that person

13. I'll continue to update these guidelines as the week progresses but I think I got all the major points down.

UPDATE: I'll will stop taking pokegenning request until next Monday. Only those that haven't received their orders can comment from this thread. ANY POKEGEN REQUEST AFTER TODAY WILL BE IGNORED!

Remember that I'll be taking some of my time to pokegen request so thanks for your patience.  

A +1 rating would be most appreciated considering I'm taking my time to make these pokemon free of charge essentially

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS, ASK!
Pokemon: Whimsicott
Nickname: None
Pokeball: Premier Ball
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
Level: 80
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Def
Nature: Bold
IVs: Max 6IVs
Moveset: Leech Seed, Substitute, Encore, Taunt
OT: Ivan
Friend Code: 2638-1918-2980
IGN: Ivan
Time available: 1pm-5pm & 8pm-1am PST
(Jan 29, 2015, 12:59 AM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Pokemon: Whimsicott
Nickname: None
Pokeball: Premier Ball
Ability: Prankster
Level: 80
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Def
Nature: Bold
IVs: Max 6IVs
Moveset: Leech Seed, Substitute, Encore, Taunt
OT: Ivan
Friend Code: 2638-1918-2980
IGN: Ivan
Time available: 1pm-5pm & 8pm-1am PST

I wasn't able to make the whimsicott be in a premier ball otherwise it wouldn't pass the Poke transporter hack check. Other than that I think everything is in other. I'll restrict the pokeball styles to gen 4 only.
Edit: I have your pokemon ready. I'll add your fc momentarily.
Thank you man I really appreciate it, I'll give you a +! Smile
welp I have just happen to forget that it doesn't have substitute or taunt. Do you mind if I give you another one quick.
Oh man I didn't notice, thanks for catching that Smile
I just want a tool for trick room breed ^^ Thank you very much!!

Pokemon : Ditto
Nickname: SlowB
Pokeball: Luxury ball
Ability: ha
Level: 100
EVs: 0
Nature: Adamant
IVs:all 31 but 0 speed (to breed 0 speed mons)
Moveset: Transform
Original Trainer (OT): Ryu Kurai
Friend Code:3454-2307-3445
In game Name: Ryu Kurai
Time available: GTM + 1: 17:00 PM to 4:00AM
Pokemon : shaymin
Nickname: none
Pokeball: pokeball
Ability: natural cure
Shiny: yes if its legal no if it's not
EVs: 252 spa 4 SpD 252 speed
Nature: timid
IVs: all 31
Moveset: hidden power fire, seed flare,earth power, healing wish
Original Trainer landon
Friend Code: 3625-9534-0076
In game Name: Landon
Time available: 11am - 3am PST
Can I have a shaymin please I just want the pokemon nothing special
Ing Griffin
Fc to the left
Pokemon : Nidoking
Nickname: Barney
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: ha
EVs: 4Def 252SpA 252Spe
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31
Moveset: Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Stealth Rock
Original Trainer (OT): Zedrique
Friend Code: 0318-8902-9924
In game Name: Zedrique
Time available: 6 hrs from now (bed time on my clock)