Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [Closed] Free Pokegen Request (Closed till next Monday)
(Jan 29, 2015, 05:45 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: can we trade you right now if we are both available? i said saturday but if you already have my pokemon ready i can trade right now Smile

Added you KrystenJones
(Jan 29, 2015, 05:47 PM)Black117 Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2015, 05:45 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: can we trade you right now if we are both available? i said saturday but if you already have my pokemon ready i can trade right now Smile

Added you KrystenJones

thank you sooooo much!!!! Smile
(Jan 29, 2015, 02:27 PM)Black117 Wrote: OK up to ShinyPokemons I was able to pokegen all your pokemon request with some restrictions. The only issue I had were the OT because of name restrictions (limit of 7 characters in ot name) and  for set OTs from events pokemon (except for things like victini (without fusion bolt) or shaymin.

Awesome! Just pm me whenever you want to trade! Thanks again!
(Jan 29, 2015, 03:47 PM)Black117 Wrote: OK with that I'll close pokegenning request for today and will be available back up tomorrow at 4:00 pm pacific.

Will be available for trade for the next nine hours

I am available to trade now. I have you added.
Friend code: to the left IGN: Brandon
It requested the mew
Pokemon : jirachi
Nickname: (N/A for Event pokemon)
Ability: ha
Shiny: if possible yes, if not no!!
Level: 20
EVs: don't care
Nature: don't care
IVs: don't care
Moveset: dont care
Original Trainer (OT): Caitlyn
Friend Code: 3196-4178-8159
In game Name: Caitlyn
Time available: Friday 1-30-15 pretty much anytime during the day but probably mostly after 5 pm central time
Pokemon : Jirachi
Nickname: N/A
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: N/A
Level: 1
EVs: 0
Nature: N/A
IVs: N/A
Moveset: Wish, Confusion
Original Trainer (OT): N/A
Friend Code: 0018-3075-2730
In game Name: Iain
Time available: 4pm - 9pm PST Today (1/30/15) and Sunday from 2pm - 9pm.
Pokemon :Linoone
Nickname:
Ability: Pickup
Shiny: yes
Level: lvl 100
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 40 SpD
Nature: Adamant
IVs: all max
Moveset:
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Seed Bomb
Original Trainer (OT): Kyubi93
Friend Code: 0533-7122-8964
In game Name: Kyubi93
Time available: 8.00 pm-1.00pm or more on Friday and Saturday 5.00pm or 6.00pm-7.00pm all of this is GMT +8
Sorry I left the yesterday, I'll get pokemon ready asap. btw If you haven't traded with me for your pokemon, please comment below.

Update 1: I'll definitely consider using the new pokegen version out right now. First I'll test this out myself and see if these pokemon can at least be usable for trade/wifi.
(Jan 30, 2015, 06:24 PM)Black117 Wrote: Sorry I left the yesterday, I'll get pokemon ready asap. btw If you haven't traded with me for your pokemon, please comment below.

Update 1: I'll definitely consider using the new pokegen version out right now. First I'll test this out myself and see if these pokemon can at least be usable for trade/wifi.

I haven't traded, and can you tell me if that works please?
Looking at this thread,I have done everyone up to bigbear so I'll get the others soon.