Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [Closed] Free Pokegen Request (Closed till next Monday)
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:43 PM)Black117 Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:40 PM)bloodlustkills Wrote: Pokemon : Manaphy
Nickname: None
Ability: Hydration
Shiny: no
Level: 100
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moveset:
- Tail Glow
- Rest
- Ice Beam
- Scald
Original Trainer (OT): Zach
Friend Code:3282-4843-2813
In game Name: Zach
Time available: Always (usually on more so Noon-Midnight EST)

Not sure if this is what you mean by only one request, but it would be awesome for 2 or these (the exact same) if this is against rules 1 would be more then amazing!
Please and Thank you! =)

What I mean by one request I mean one pokemon set only. Usually I am cloning the pokemon for personal use as well in case some ask for that pokemon again

UPDATE: All request are done up till the fourth page have been done. I'll be online for trades now all day.

Okay thanks a lot for the reply and clearing that up for me!
Thank you! +1 for you Smile
Black117 sorry I don't think I'll be able to trade today can you trade tomorrow maybe around 3 PM eastern time?
(Jan 30, 2015, 08:46 PM)Anthony Primo Wrote: Black117 sorry I don't think I'll be able to trade today can you trade tomorrow maybe around 3 PM eastern time?

You sure you can't wait at least another 10 mins. Otherwise i can hold this pokemon till then
Alright since the pokegen orders and trades have died down a bit I'll leave for a couple of hours and comeback. then. With that in mind, look below for the new rule.

Here's a new rule: No one cannot ask for another pokegen request unless they have traded with me unless they say they don't want the pokemon anymore.
Thank you for the Jirachi. If I'm not mistaken, I can make another request.

Pokemon : Shaymin
Nickname: N/A
Ability: Natural cure
Shiny: N/A
Level: 30
EVs: N/A
Nature: Modest
IVs: N/A
Moveset: Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis
Original Trainer (OT): N/A
Friend Code: 0018-3075-2730
In game Name: Iain
Time available: Sunday from 1pm PST to 9pm. Weekdays after about 4pm till 9pm
(Jan 30, 2015, 09:49 PM)Black117 Wrote: Alright since the pokegen orders and trades have died down a bit I'll leave for a couple of hours and comeback. then. With that in mind, look below for the new rule.

Here's a new rule: No one cannot ask for another pokegen  request unless they have traded with me unless they say they don't want the pokemon anymore.

Does thar rule apply for me since i asked before you added the rule?
Alright I'll be available for the next 3 hours and after gonna log off. BTW I think starting tomorrow I'll start pokegenning with the new method so hopefully this is more convenient for time.
(Jan 30, 2015, 11:55 PM)Black117 Wrote: Alright I'll be available for the next 3 hours and after gonna log off.  BTW I think starting tomorrow I'll start pokegenning with the new method so hopefully this is more convenient for time.

Can you give me a link to the new method guide or something please, just want to see if I would be able to do this
Smile
First off, I'm not responsible for what happens to your game if you don't follow the instructions given in the video since there is a chance it losing your save file. Alright here are two videos I'll link below from Sleepy Jirachi which explains how to pokegen. I highly recommend you do follow the instructions given in the first video and then go with the second (not so sure if this is mandatory). The first video explains how to pokegen pokemon "the regular way" and the other is how the pokegen entire boxes. Yes that's right you can pokegen entire all at once though not many so you don't crash your game.

Video 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAzehIKzCE
Video 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH5gX1B5dK0