Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] (Closed) Pokegen Services (Not taking anymore request).
(Jan 26, 2015, 02:57 PM)Black117 Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2015, 08:37 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Good luck! My thread has almost 9k views but very little demand at the moment, so feel free to send extra requests to me. Would also like to discuss gen 4 Pokemon with you as I always have trouble making dwfog work.

The way I have "pokegen" recently is with an action replay dsi,  the code manager for ARdsi, at least one dsi or ds (I still need to transfer pokemon the old fashion way especially from gen 4 to gen 5), at least one old gen 4 and gen 5 games I don't use ( for me I have pokemon platinum, soulsiver, white, and white 2 available), and an old website called "pokeedit" for "events pokemon". To answer your question, I normally create the pokemon with defog or an exclusive like gen 3 body slam jirachi (yes I pokegen gen 3 pokemon but its limited because I need to find a pkm file from pokeedit) in a either platinum or soulsilver. I cannot create a an exclusive pokemon from gen 4 in gen 5 because it will read as an error upon loading my ARi with white which was a problem I had earlier. So far I have been able to pokegen a body slam jirachi (gen 3 event), softboiled clefairy (another gen 3 mon), defog mew, defog zapdos, eruption heatran (event), and leaf storm celebi (event) so basically I sure I can get some move tutor exclusive mons by now

Also I plan on having a "bank" of exclusive move/event pokemon in my regular other games just so that I can just clone them and send them into my gen 6 games.

PS: This is something I neglected to ask but will be noted. Please specify the pokemon you need whether its for competitive battling use or not. If its for competitive use, leave details on the pokemon like ev spreads, movesets, nature, if its shiny or not, has pokerus, etc. If its for not competitive use I still gen in unless its something I have like an event pokemon, then I'll clone it for any of you.

Another PS: So I heard Project Pokemon has finally allowed for pokegenning in gen 6 now with the new sd card method. I'm well aware of that and may use it for personal use only ( I think anyone can use it at this point). I'm only here to gen "legal pokemon" not obvious hacks like unreleased Hoopa, mega beedrill with v-create, or anything of that nature. I'll deny that request since I'm not interested.

Will have these two up on guidelines up in a bit.

I pokegen in the same way as you but don't have a 4th gen game, I guess thats my issue then haha, thanks anyways.
I wonder if i can get a Shaymin on Friday :D
Can't wait for this! I only have one request I can think of but this is great!
]IMPORTANT UPDATE: Unfortunately due to an unexpected inconvenience I won't be able to make pokegen request for sometime. I'm sorry for this but I have to deal with some personal issues. I'll try my best to get this pokegenning shop open in the near future.
Take your time with having to deal with whatever you has arisen in your life, Black117. It's totally understandable.
Pokemon : Landorus- Incarnate
Nickname: N/A
Pokeball: Ultra Ball
Ability: Sheer Force(HA)
Shiny: Yes
Level: 50
EVs: None
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 in all
Moveset: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Superpower, U-turn
Original Trainer (OT): Daniel

Thank you :D
Yeah I actually wanted this thread closed since I am not genning anymore
Pokemon: Nidoran (male)
Nickname:
Pokeball: safari ball
Ability: hustle
Shiny: yes
Level: 5
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moveset: sludge bomb, thunderbolt, ice beam
Original Trainer (OT): Patrick
Thanks.
I think you might want to read the above comment.
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:31 PM)Black117 Wrote: I think you might want to read the above comment.

Oh, sorry. I didn't see that post.