Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Contrary Snivy (Closed)
(Jan 9, 2015, 04:34 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Request for a Contrary Snivy! IVs dont really matter, I can build them back up myself.

No problem! I'm online now and I have added you!
(Jan 9, 2015, 04:38 PM)alex3715 Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:06 PM)Kal117K Wrote: So like many of you, I have gotten a Contrary Snivy!  :D And to spread it around the community, I'm giving away as many of them as I can! I'll try to guarantee as many IVs as I can, and I'll try to hatch as many as I can as quickly as I can! And whatever you'd like to give me. Anyone who wants one just ask!

hey id really love one  !! :D  :D
I can trade you a HA bulbasuar with egg moves and 4ivs

Cool! I'll add you now and we can trade!
I would really love one dude i love snivy
i've been breeding a few froakies so if you want one of those i'm pretty sure i have a jpn greninja if you want that either??
(Jan 9, 2015, 04:49 PM)EmberProof Wrote: I would really love one dude i love snivy
i've been breeding a few froakies so if you want one of those i'm pretty sure i have a jpn greninja if you want that either??

Haha give me whatever you'd like! I'll add you now and we can trade soon! I think I'll be getting off for the day soon though!
id like one :D thanks if possible
(Jan 9, 2015, 04:55 PM)TrainerN Wrote: id like one :D thanks if possible

No problem! Adding you now! I might be getting offline soon so hopefully you can be too?
Thanks for the Snivy! Enjoy the 6iv shinx with a buncha egg moves Smile
(Jan 9, 2015, 04:38 PM)Kal117K Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 04:34 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Request for a Contrary Snivy! IVs dont really matter, I can build them back up myself.

No problem! I'm online now and I have added you!

Thanks! Smile
If you have anymore, i'd love to have one too
I'm totally down for one if you still have any!