Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Contrary Snivy (Closed)
Could I get one too? thx <3
would i be able to get one plz ?
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:06 PM)Kal117K Wrote: So like many of you, I have gotten a Contrary Snivy!  :D And to spread it around the community, I'm giving away as many of them as I can! I'll try to guarantee as many IVs as I can, and I'll try to hatch as many as I can as quickly as I can! And whatever you'd like to give me. Anyone who wants one just ask!

I'd love to get one, not to worried about iv's
You still have some ? If yes i'd be interrested Smile
Wow! If they are still available I would be very greatful! Thanks!
can i have one please?
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:06 PM)Kal117K Wrote: So like many of you, I have gotten a Contrary Snivy!  :D And to spread it around the community, I'm giving away as many of them as I can! I'll try to guarantee as many IVs as I can, and I'll try to hatch as many as I can as quickly as I can! And whatever you'd like to give me. Anyone who wants one just ask!

Can I have one :3? my fc is 293874414310

Howdy Kal. :D

We've already added each other and everything, but I would love a contrary Snivy. I don't need anything special, just any old breedject will do.
Hey man could I get once of those snivys?

FC: 3969-5080-5628
id love on if possible