Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Event giveaway! Huge! CLOSED!
(Jul 25, 2015, 05:22 AM)cactus_jack12749 Wrote: My favorite shiny is Onix.  It doesn't seem impressive with the weird green look, but it was my first shiny and is my favorite Pokemon.

First shinies often become our favorite. My wn favorite is the mareep line because a shiny female mareep was my first back on the original Gold version.

Your number in the giveaway is five
My favorite shiny is charizard because Charizard is my favorite and black is my favorite color.
My favorite shiny is either shiny electivire, because I like the colors on it, or shiny nidoran (male) as it was my first shiny.
My favorite shiny is Darkrai because dayum.
my favourite shiny is salamence just because he is so god damn awesome haha. and green is my favourite colour
My favorite shiny would have to be Gardevoir, because not only do I like the blue on white, but the black dress mega evolution is just incredibly epic
I would say that Zoura, just because of that blue flare hair. Black and Blue just looks boss (shiny umbreon is pretty cool 2)
My favourite shiny is Feraligatr, the seafoam/aqua colouring makes it look amazing. Feraligatr has always been my favourite Pokemon though. Totodile happened to be my first and second hatched shinies to boot. Back to back.
I don't have one particular favorite shiny, but I do prefer a large group of shinies over others. A few notable favorites of mine include Charizard, Surskit, Trubbish, Greninja, Dedenne, and Yveltal. All of these shinies have more awesome color palettes than their normal ones in my opinion. Charizard and Greninja are black, Surskit and Trubbish become nice shades of dark blue, Dedenne becomes dark brown, and Yveltal looks like bacon. How could you not like bacon?  kappa
My favourite shiny would have to be the very first shiny I caught (besides the red Gyarados everyone catches) would be my Hawlucha in X.Hunting for a shiny Ever and get him Smile