Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Giveaway Raffle Thing (I haven't come with a name yet) MilkTank
Alright folks, let me give you the 411. I'm unit, a trading mod who did a few giveaways in my glory days. But I'm back with another giveaway with a twist. Instead of slaving away monitoring this thread for a week. I though it would be fun to raffle it off instead. It makes me want to do them more and makes it interesting.Now you are wondering what's being raffled? Well I didn't choose this, members in the discord chose this. So if you don't like it, get your butt in their and ask for what you want.

This Raffles Pokemon
Ability: Scrappy  
EVs: 126 HP / 252 Atk / 126 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Milk Drink  
- Iron Head  
- Protect

How to Enter
Now this is simple. There are two requirements.
1.) Post something in this thread. I don't care what just do it. Have a question for me or someone else? post it. Want to brag about your new shiny? Post it. I don't care what as long as it follows the guidelines and has some thought behind it.
2.) Post in the Meet and Greet and answer the questions there. It's really not that hard and it takes like 5 minutes to answer those questions done. Here is the thread http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...ake-a-Seat
Drawing 
I will be drawing the winners in the discord and for the date, the 13 of may(The time will be announced at a sooner date) The trades to receive you newly one prize will take place the following week when ever we get time to. But I will PM and/or tag you in this thread if you won. Just the live drawing will be held on the discord.

And uhm that's it. There are no rules other then don't spam my PM's in the forum or discord. Because if you do, you ruined it for everyone. Ok? Welp, best of luck to you guys. 

P.S Do this or get banned or something? Idk
hi.  Smile
Alola!
Hello. I didn't know that you did giveaways before.
@flamingstrike and @TimeTwist you are 50% there to entering. Just need you guys to answer the questions in the meet and greet Here before I put you guys int the drawing pool.  Tongue
BOI SO BOI WHY Y'ALL GOTTA BE SO BOI I LIKE SAYING BOI AND I GOT NO GRAMMAR BUT I DONT CARE CAUSE SCHOOL IS LAME AND DIDNT TEACH ME ANY GRAMMAR OH YEAH AND I ALREADY POSTED IN THE MEET AND GREET SO...... I GUESS IM OKAY THERE SO GOODBYE BOI
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Ima try to enter
Hello Unit so I posted in the meet and greet like... A long time ago xD is that what you mean?
Hi, I just caught a shiny Psyduck in 34 s.o.s. calls Smile
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart