Poll: Are you excited for more giveaways?!
This poll is closed.
Yes
95.56%
43 95.56%
No
4.44%
2 4.44%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Im back! Huge mew giveaway!
Im back!

To Celebrate me returning I will be doing a giveaway!

The Pokemon I'm doing is: Shiny Mew!

How to get one:
1. Leave your friend code
2. Say why you want it
3. Be patient! :D

Around 3:00 I will be picking 5 people to get a mew!

Thanks Everyone! Please leave a Rep! Heart
FC: 0361-9867-4272
I want because mew is kool, shiny mew is kooler
FC: 4914-4832-5990

I love mew, its one favorite legendaries. Plus; on top of that, its amazingly adoarable as a shiny. XD
FC: 4785-7507-6353
Because Mew was so hard to get in Red and Blue.
i remeber you! hook me up ! i want one because youre a beast! but also because that son of a bit is annoying as hell to get all together. fc below name lol
Michael: 2423-5408-8836
I would love a Mew as that thing is power! also I'm new to this these forums and it would be an amazing experience to get a mew shorty after joining!!
Thanks.
I want mew because I want to be the very best that no one ever was. And to catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. I'm willing to travel across the land searching far and wide. This Pokemon to understand the power that's inside. POKEMON!! Gotta catch 'em all!

Kidding aside, I'll give it to my brother who's a fellow collector. We just want to complete the dex since we were kids, couldn't afford a gameboy then though. but now that i'm working we'll catch em all
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

1. FC: 1650-4302-9330
2. A shiny mew is the perfect icing to go with my return into the world of Pokemon. My first experiences with Pokemon was on a transparent GB Color playing Pokemon Gold, and the fondness with which I remember that would easily be beat by a shiny mew.
3. Patience started....
I want a Shiny Mew as I am trying to complete the pokedex, Hoenn first, then Kanto, so Mew would be a big help, and I am also a shiny collector, and the shiny charm and a shiny mew would help. Don't have ds with me so can't check, but friend code is under name. :D
Wow! What you're doing is brilliant! Smile

I'd like a Shiny Mew for my dex (the shiny data :P) BUTTTT that isn't the only thing at all!!
After my dex has it's data what I really want to do is give this Shiny Mew as a surprise present to a random GTS stranger who really REALLY wants a Mew ^0^V I like being a Secret Santa ;P

Here's my FC if I ever got selected!:- 3540-1014-7457

Cheers and good luck to everyone! ^^
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!