Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Jungle Themed Giveaway
(Jan 21, 2017, 05:05 PM)Snow Wrote: @Colette he wasn't me.. I got sniped too fast! It's difficutl with Oranguru/Passimian trade
so I'm going to ask for another one:
pokemon req: Lycanroc
pokemon dep: caterpie
lvl: 3
ign: snow
Thanks Smile
ah, sent
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
@Colette 

Thank You!
pokemon req: Passimian
pokemon dep: Oranguru (nicknamed DontSnipe)
lvl: 1
ign: William

*Will check back in an hour or two and redeposit if I get sniped again.
Edit: Redeposited as I got sniped within a minute of depositing. Thanks in advance!
Pokemon deposited: Oranguru (Gouroutan nickname)
Level: 45
Pokemon requested: Tarzan (Passimian)
IGN: BernardoThanks for all of this bro <3
Re-Deposited
pokemon deposited: caterpie
pokemon wanted: King Louie
Level: (caterpie) 3
Gender (caterpie) Male
Ign: Karlos
Thx
Information 
Getting a Passimian in this GA is pretty hard even with gender and lvl lock. People who want an oranguru to fill their dex obviusly will have a passimian available for trading, for future GA's it will be better to have the passimian at lvl 100 or to not request S/M exclusives for deposit.

Just an advice though, you obviusly can do whatever you want ^^.
(Jan 21, 2017, 06:43 PM)Mada★Faker Wrote: Getting a Passimian in this GA is pretty hard even with gender and lvl lock. People who want an oranguru to fill their dex obviusly will have a passimian available for trading, for future GA's it will be better to have the passimian at lvl 100 or to not request S/M exclusives for deposit.

Yea ik but the whole point for this one was for it to be level 3, and there's a reason for them to request one or the other, it's not that hard is it? you get something for free in return anyway, but thanks for your input anyway :]
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Jan 21, 2017, 06:57 PM)Colette Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2017, 06:43 PM)Mada★Faker Wrote: Getting a Passimian in this GA is pretty hard even with gender and lvl lock. People who want an oranguru to fill their dex obviusly will have a passimian available for trading, for future GA's it will be better to have the passimian at lvl 100 or to not request S/M exclusives for deposit.

Yea ik but the whole point for this one was for it to be level 3, and there's a reason for them to request one or the other, it's not that hard is it? you get something for free in return anyway, but thanks for your input anyway :]

Actually it is kinda hard, since the orangurus i deposited didnt last even an hour on the GTS
Sorry can't find ya

@Wilancer1
@Duidi11

I'll be lurking the threads for a while so as soon as u put it back up, if I'm online i'll get ya guys
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

@Mada★Faker If it's kind of hard, just don't participate the GA.