Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
Trading now. As soon as you see I am done with a trade send me a request.

The first one that gets through will be the one I trade with

My IGN is Noel
Wait so do you just give us all 10 Pokémon or do we choose some
(Jan 19, 2015, 05:15 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Also so everyone knows. All of the legendaries are shiny aside from celebi and keldeo.

P.S. When I originally did the trade I threw in a celebi so I guess everyone is actually receiving 11 legendary pokemon.

Is it only 10 now or still 11? I don't want to accidently request one time too many when I get my turn.
wow thank you so much that was awesome
so much better than wt for zigzagoons Wink
I'ii +rep twice if i can
(Jan 22, 2015, 01:41 PM)Avirna Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 05:15 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Also so everyone knows. All of the legendaries are shiny aside from celebi and keldeo.

P.S. When I originally did the trade I threw in a celebi so I guess everyone is actually receiving 11 legendary pokemon.

Is it only 10 now or still 11? I don't want to accidently request one time too many when I get my turn.
Still 11
(Jan 22, 2015, 01:35 PM)Bigbear Wrote: Wait so do you just give us all 10 Pokémon or do we choose some
You get all 11
Wait is this still up?? if it is I want in on this :p

Ign Horta
FC: 2294-6571-2934
Giveaway OP!

FC is on the left
IGN: Quadz
HI I just found my ds and this would be great my ign is Matthew
Also I do not use Game Chat for trades, so in your trade requests please turn off game chat.

Not to many people are on right now for the trades.

Also no double trading.

This is a very large giveaway and as such it is hard to keep track of IGNs. I do not want to cancel the giveaway because some individuals want to double trade.

I hope everyone is enjoying the giveaway otherwise. Also for those people who have not added me, I may have to delete your FC simply to make room for those who have already added me and to speed up the giveaway.

Thank you everyone and feel free to ask questions.