Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
(Jan 22, 2015, 12:22 PM)leponzitro Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2015, 09:00 PM)goomydragon Wrote: hello i would like to enter
all on left Smile
You just need to add my FC and we can trade

Fc 3652-1129-9322
Ign goomydragon
Ready when you are!! I saw that you added me already.
IGN: Emo
Hey guys have to get off to make dinner. If you guys are still on in about an hour and 15 minutes, then I will resume trading.
I'd love to get in on this!
FC:0533-5795-3301
IGN: Ay
hey i already have you added so when you are back online i will invite you to trade
Could i get the legends plz
Swag

IGN: Karine
IGN: Krabies4U Good luck guys!!
IGN: Gilbert
FC: 5429-9594-3871
(Dec 9, 2014, 03:21 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello guys and gals I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season especially you fellow college students, I know everyone is looking forward to break. Well I decided that for is holiday season I would do a massive giveaway of legendary pokemon. I had a vote earlier this month asking which legendary trios you guys would want to be featured in this giveaway. The winners were The Legendary Birds in first and the Swords of Justice in Second. In addition to these 2 trios being distributed I am also throwing in my personal favorite which is the Legendary Beasts.

So in total anyone who posts here will receive shiny 6IV Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Entei, Suicune and Raikou

Also for those interested I am having a Raffle the Grand Prize is below

Grand Prize
Tournadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and one mystery pokemon that will be unique to each grand prize winner.

Status Right Now
Trading and adding FC

Hey man Smile

IGN: James FC: 0662-4150-2363