Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
Hope the people who got theirs enjoyed them. Taking a break now to make dinner and to also delete and add FC. My friends list is maxed out. For those of you who have not added me I am forced to delete you to make room for those who have added me. When you add me let me know.

Also if I accidentally delete your FC even though you have not gotten yours please let me know
(Jan 24, 2015, 05:44 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hope the people who got theirs enjoyed them. Taking a break now to make dinner and to also delete and add FC. My friends list is maxed out. For those of you who have not added me I am forced to delete you to make room for those who have added me. When you add me let me know.

Also if I accidentally delete your FC even though you have not gotten yours please let me know

i guess my msg got lost but im i still getting keldeo?
I have you added. FC on the left IGN Jordan
I already added you (:
Already added you about a week ago!
Added you already! Fc: 3196-4178-8159
Ign: Caitlyn
added you already Smile
FC: 1435-6473-6156
IGN: Krysten
(Jan 24, 2015, 05:44 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hope the people who got theirs enjoyed them. Taking a break now to make dinner and to also delete and add FC. My friends list is maxed out. For those of you who have not added me I am forced to delete you to make room for those who have added me. When you add me let me know.

Hey you had me added once but we never ended up trading i still have you added though
Added you, IGN: Bolth
Got u added up
I'm just here.

#RowletBois