Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
Just wondering (trying REALLY hard not to be rude), but was the Zapdos supposed to not be shiny?
Sign me up

Ing Sly
Will let the others get theirs first. ^^ Thank you for still doing this after what you've been through.
(Dec 12, 2014, 03:29 PM)Railtracks Wrote: Just wondering (trying REALLY hard not to be rude), but was the Zapdos supposed to not be shiny?
It is shiny. It just looks really similar to its normal form.
Just finished about to get on now. As soon as you guys see me send me the trade request.

IGN: Noel
Thanks leponzitro Smile
Thank you so much for this giveaway! You really didn't have to do this for anybody but you took time out of your schedule to clone/distribute these awesome Pokemon. Have a fantastic Holiday Season and thanks again! :D
Hello everyone, hope everyone enjoys the pokemon. Also if I happen to look over you or you do not see me when you get online please leave a comment with your FC and IGN below
(Dec 12, 2014, 04:31 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone, hope everyone enjoys the pokemon. Also if I happen to look over you or you do not see me when you get online please leave a comment with your FC and IGN below
Ing: Sly
Fc: 3437-3454-6425
IGN Fumi