Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
@Sun Juan could you get me all the mythical pokemon
Hi @mste1602 . I am hoping to receive 3 Pokemon from you for my Ultra Moon game. The Pokemons I'm hoping to receive are Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele, and Shiny Poipole. I'll be happy even if you can give me one of the three I listed. I live in the Eastern Time zone. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thank you.
@TheChickenDuck sometime soon sorry I was breaking from screens. @SalamenceSniper ok, what kind of thing do you want to work on? like late or early? @That_cute_pikachu I'm back for a while when next will you be on? @Sun Juan hi, do you have a gender preference on the eevees? @Tridentbolt I can give you all of them

oh and @Tenebris my jpn diancies are non shiny, my shiny ones have english names
(Mar 11, 2018, 01:25 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Tridentbolt I can give you all of them

@mste1602 When will be the best time for you to trade with me?
@Tridentbolt I'm not sure on my end, so I usually try to match others. when are you on [in what zone]?
(Mar 12, 2018, 09:17 AM)mste1602 Wrote: @Tridentbolt I'm not sure on my end, so I usually try to match others. when are you on [in what zone]?

@mste1602 Eastern time zone. Right now it's about 1pm. So I can trade today until 5pm.
May I have Hoopa, please? Smile
Maybe Meloetta, or Shaymin? Any of the pokemon in this list is fine by me, as long as its available. ^^ They don't have to be shiny. It's for my pokedex. :3

Smile
@mste1602 can you trade today ??? Soory that our times are conflicting so much
@mste1602 can we trade now
Hi mste1602,

thank you very much for this giveaway, it's amazing!

Requests: Shiny event Diancie, shiny Mew, shiny Latios, shiny Darkrai, shiny Phione, shiny Deoxys, shiny Heatran, shiny Arceus, shiny Terrakion, shiny Manaphy, shiny Cresselia and shiny Shaymin.
FC: 3583-3561-3106
IGN: Xandre
Timezone: CET
Game to receive the pokemon: Ultrasun (Gen 7)

If there are too many, please let me know and I'll reduce the list. Thanks in advance!