Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Let Me Breed for You! (CLOSED for US Holiday Break)
***UPDATE/STATUS***
My husband (yes, I am a girl :P) and I are leaving town for the US Thanksgiving holiday break. You are free to still leave requests, but I will not be breeding anything outside what I've already confirmed as accepted during this time. I will resume accepting requests and breeding once we are back in town sometime next week (either Friday or Saturday).

Thank you for understanding! For those of you that I've accepted the requests, your Pokémon will be finished before I leave on Sunday. :D I'll PM you as usual when they are complete.

xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***IMPORTANT: Please follow my format EXACTLY, as I have a specific way that I'm saving your requests to make things go by more quickly for me. If you do not follow the format, I WILL NOT breed your Pokémon for you. I am helping too many people to have to go back and contact everyone for clarification on what nature, level, or exact moveset they want. Even if you think you've typed everything, please just copy and paste my format!***

*Please Note*: I am not taking specific Pokéball or shiny vs. non-shiny requests! These things were not included in my mandatory format for a reason, so any requests that include a specific Pokéball or shiny request will also be bypassed and not added to my queue. Again--please follow my format EXACTLY.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, everyone! Heart

I've realized over the last few months that I am just wretched at team building and battling.  :s  But, I still love to breed, so I thought that I could be of some use to the community (as opposed to only ever asking for help with team ideas). I really do enjoy the entire process, so feel free to request something from me! I am very busy and work as a scientist in research at a local school, so I cannot check every day. I would guess that it may take me a few days to breed something for you.

I do not need anything in return! I just want to help this community, since many of you have been kind to me in helping me think of team ideas in the past (although my success has been limited, because I am just not skilled at battling, haha). If you really want to thank me outside of virtual hugs, spare Nintendo eShop codes are always fabulous to get me my Ninty fix!  :P

Okay, that's it from me! I don't know how long I will do this (it will probably just depend on how busy my department's current research venture makes me over the next few weeks), but I will try to service as many of you as possible. If it's breedable, I can get it in your hands! If you are interested, please submit your request in the following example format EXACTLY:

-------------------------------
Pokémon: Jellicent
Sex: Female
Nickname: Anjella
(12 character limit; leave blank if you just want the default species name)
Ability: Cursed Body
Nature: Quiet
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
IVs: 0 Spe
(Please state clearly what you need--or don't need--here. In this example, I'd assume perfect IVs for the other 5 stats)
Moves: Trick Room - Ice Beam - Scald - Recover
-------------------------------

Have fun, friends!  Heart

xx
Hey can I request you to breed me a 6IV BR rotom with bold nature or azumarill with adamant nature and huge power??

I don't mind waiting as I understand you are busy, well aren't we all? xD
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:07 AM)LustfulAki Wrote: Hey can I request you to breed me a 6IV rotom with bold nature or azumarill with adamant nature and huge power??

Hi, friend!

Could you submit your request in the format that I edited into my original post? It will just make things easier for me when I go through and breed for many people.

Thank you! Heart

xx
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:09 AM)iflytoohigh Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:07 AM)LustfulAki Wrote: Hey can I request you to breed me a 6IV rotom with bold nature or azumarill with adamant nature and huge power??

Hi, friend!

Could you submit your request in the format that I edited into my original post? It will just make things easier for me when I go through and breed for many people.

Thank you!  Heart

xx

Haha will do, didn't notice the format being added as I was busy replying.

Pokémon: Rotom
Sex: Neutrel
Nickname: (Will leave to your imagination)
Ability: Levitate
Nature: bold
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
IVs: 6 IV
Moves: Volt Switch / Hydro Pump / Will-O-Wisp / Rest

Pokémon: Azumarill
Sex: Either
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Att / 84 SpD
IVs: 6IV
Moves: Play Rough / Waterfall / Aqua Jet / Knock Off
Pokemon: Amoonguss
Sex: Female/Male (everything is ok Smile
Nickname: Nemorumque
Level : 50
Ability : Regenerator
Nature: Relaxed
EV: 236 HP/ 188 Def/ 84 SpDef
IV 0 Speed and X in Attack since it's unimportant
Moves: Spore / Rage Powder/ Protect/ Giga Drain

That's a really great service :o
I'm pretty impressed that you like the process breeding that much. But yeah if you really do I would like to ask you for this amoonguss.
Anyway thanks a lot in Advance Smile
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:18 AM)LustfulAki Wrote: Haha will do, didn't notice the format being added as I was busy replying.

Thank you very much!  Heart Since you did not choose nicknames, I will leave it as the default/species name. I am not creative, you see.  :P

I will get you both of them, so I will let you know when the two fellas are ready.  :D  I will get started after my breakfast.

xx
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:25 AM)Taugenichts13 Wrote: Pokemon: Amoonguss
Sex: Female/Male (everything is ok Smile
Nickname: Nemorumque
Level : 50
Ability : Regenerator
Nature: Relaxed
EV: 236 HP/ 188 Def/ 84 SpDef
IV 0 Speed and X in Attack since it's unimportant
Moves: Spore / Rage Powder/ Protect/ Giga Drain

That's a really great service :o
I'm pretty impressed that you like the process breeding that much. But yeah if you really do I would like to ask you for this amoonguss.
Anyway thanks a lot in Advance Smile

Hello, friend!

I can do this Amoonguss for you. I will get started breeding for you (and others) today after my breakfast.

Hopefully it will be done by tomorrow.  Heart

xx
Pokémon: Riolu
Sex: doesnt matter
Nickname: no nickname
Ability: doesnt matter
Nature: Jolly
Level: doesnt matter
EVs: no training needed
IVs: 6IVs
Moves: doesnt matter

thank you very much :P
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:27 AM)iflytoohigh Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:18 AM)LustfulAki Wrote: Haha will do, didn't notice the format being added as I was busy replying.

Thank you very much!  Heart Since you did not choose nicknames, I will leave it as the default/species name. I am not creative, you see.  :P

I will get you both of them, so I will let you know when the two fellas are ready.  :D  I will get started after my breakfast.

xx

Haha thanks again in advance!
Oh well if you aint naming them maybe Humpty Dumpty for Azumarill & WASHington for Rotom wash xD
If you think of a name for them feel free to change them to what you have in mind Smile
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:33 AM)Feax Wrote: Pokémon: Riolu
Sex: doesnt matter
Nickname: no nickname
Ability: doesnt matter
Nature: Jolly
Level: doesnt matter
EVs: no training needed
IVs: 6IVs
Moves: doesnt matter

thank you very much :P

Haha, okay! I see you are not very picky! I might even have a 6IV, Jolly Riolu already. I will check when I finish my breakfast and cleaning up. :D

xx