Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Meloetta giveaway!!! [Closed for tonight] 5 left
Hi could I have one? info on the left Smile
For everyone here. I'm going to put in everyone's friend codes and do a mass trading at 8:30pm EST
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

(Feb 11, 2016, 03:49 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: For everyone here. I'm going to put in everyone's friend codes and do a mass trading at 8:30pm EST

Unfortunately, i will not be home then XD
I'd like one please
(Feb 11, 2016, 03:49 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: For everyone here. I'm going to put in everyone's friend codes and do a mass trading at 8:30pm EST

Shame, I won't be home anytime close to then. Sad
GET YO LITTLE BOOTIES ONLINE!!!! For the people who already commented I have your meloetta ready. I'm a hook you up.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE POSTED ALREADY YOU ARE RESERVED. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOURS AT 8:30 OR WHEN YOU PM ME
(Feb 11, 2016, 05:19 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: GET YO LITTLE BOOTIES ONLINE!!!! For the people who already commented I have your meloetta ready. I'm a hook you up.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE POSTED ALREADY YOU ARE RESERVED. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOURS AT 8:t 30 OR WHEN YOU PM ME
This might sound stupid but what is a PM? Btw I reserved yesterday
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Feb 11, 2016, 06:19 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2016, 05:19 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: GET YO LITTLE BOOTIES ONLINE!!!! For the people who already commented I have your meloetta ready. I'm a hook you up.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE POSTED ALREADY YOU ARE RESERVED. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOURS AT 8:t 30 OR WHEN YOU PM ME
This might sound stupid but what is a PM? Btw I reserved yesterday

It's a private message. It's on the bottom left of every post. And btw if you're online claim yours now
can i have one plz?
I'm online and ready