Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Need Pokemon Eggs, Will trade Shinies/Powersave your Pokemon for them! :)
Just any odd egg..? Ok thatd be cool.

IGN: Ezreal
Pokemon: My Poliwag
Shiny: Yes
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Spa/ 252 Spe/ 4 hp
Nature: Timid
Level: 50
Ability:Swift swim, H.A.

Can give you 4 different eggs.
I got two eggs for you.
I'll be available all day. :)
Dude, I can hook you up with at least 5 eggs, and I would love a shiny modest magnemite with hidden power fire and magnet pull as it's ability, my ign is JP, and I am avaliable for trade most of the time
I got some eggs for you Smile
IGN:Alex
Pokemon: Bulbasaur
IV: 6
FC: It should be under my name
dont evolve please and dont make lvl 100
Can it be battle ready??
Can you make it shiny???
ill give 4 eggs!
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:58 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: Hey guys, what's up there? I did a Genesect giveaway before Christmas and wanted to do more after the positive feedback I got previously. And recently I got a Powersave, I know a lot of people don't have them so I thought I'd do some sort of giveaway for people. However, I'm planning on starting a Pokemon AS Egglocke on Youtube as I'm now partnered with a network, and so I'm looking for people to trade me Pokemon Eggs (Preferably slightly more unique ones (with interesting moves)).

What I'll be willing to do for you, is either catch any Pokemon that is freely available in Omega Ruby and I can edit it to have whatever nature/IVs/EVs/Level you want, I can heart scale moves onto it if you need, but only if they're already available from the move relearner. I'm also willing to edit your Pokemons nature/IVs/EVs/Level/whether it's shiny etc, for Pokemon eggs. Because it does take a small while to edit the Pokemon like that, I'd appreciate it if people would be willing to give me multiple eggs (of different Pokemon) as it'd seriously help me with creating Youtube content Smile

If you're willing to help me at all, just leave me a quick message here and I'll get started on your request Smile

Thanks again guys!

Completed:

-Tygaa2
-GoldenLapras
-nhass12
-Julia234
-ItsAmplified
-
-
-
-
-
Hey would love this
Ign: Jon
Pokemon: ditto
IV's: Max
Nature: Adamant
Fc: 0784-2888-3957
I have a lot of eggs please and thank you
Hi I can give you eggs

I would like a landorusT with adamant nature
Ev spread 152 hp 248 atk 30 spD and 72 spE
Lv: 50
Moveset: equake/u-turn/rockslide/protect
Preferably holding a choice scarf but its ok if its not Smile
Ign : Pengu
Fc to the left i added you Smile gl on your egglocke
I have a few eggs i could give
I got a few eggs I can give u
CaI have 5eggs for u if u want them and I'll like a Clefable (nickname death) with
Nature: sassy
Ability: Magic guard
Moves:
Cosmic power
Toxic
Soft-boiled
Moon blast
And a sharpedo(nickname kisame)
Nature: adamant
Ability: speed boost
Moves:
waterfall