Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS
@Wolfslash

If you don't mind me asking, is my Bulbasaur almost ready?
:D just got it ready, add my FC when you’re ready Wink
IGN:Ares
FC: 1822-2996-0856

@Jdawg

Pokemon(s) wanted: Vulpix and Chespin

@Wei
Pokemon(s) wanted: HA Turtwig

Thanks in Advance!!
(Dec 22, 2015, 12:20 PM)Aresthagod77 Wrote: IGN:Ares

@Jdawg

@Wei

Thanks in Advance!!

Im afraid to say my corner is closed now judt need to update it but i allready have your chespin since i was bulk breeding for another order
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Dec 16, 2015, 07:06 PM)Nimthiel Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2015, 06:53 PM)Aiyana Wrote: Are they shiny?

Short answer: No

Long answer: Since its an egg giveaway, we are taking requests and breeding them ourselves before giving them to the client. If the requested pokemon is being given away with its HA, then we will hatch it first to make sure it has the right ability, but either way you guys will get the desired pokemon as an egg. We can't guarantee that they will be shiny as that is not what we're aiming for, but due to the secret ID system, it COULD be shiny for you upon hatching. It would be the same chances if you bred an egg yourself (I can only speak for myself, but all eggs I breed would be via musada method, don't know about the my fellow collaborators however). As it probably wont happen, it would be a neat surprise on the VERY off chance it does Smile

i allways breed via masuda so theres a slight chance
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Cool thanks Ill take the chespin then. Ill be available all day
(Dec 22, 2015, 12:20 PM)Aresthagod77 Wrote: IGN:Ares

@Jdawg

@Wei

Thanks in Advance!!

I don't know if you took a look at my corner, but I am providing HA Vulpix as well. I can cover the rest of your request if you would like! Although I'm not providing Turtwig, so Wei will get back to you about that Smile
@Wei
Pokemon wanted: HA Froakie
IGN: SkullGaming
FC: 2895-7149-2939
Thank you so much!
BOOM! All eggs ready for trade! Hit me up when I'm online!

Edit: Cheesetree something went wrong with the internet, I'll get back to you really soon!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Thank You Wei!