-HA chimchar (iron fist)
-Phione

Ign: Soap
FC: 1521 6487 8089

Thanks so much in advance!
(Dec 27, 2015, 08:47 PM)TheBigM Wrote:
(Dec 23, 2015, 10:26 PM)Nimthiel Wrote:
(Dec 23, 2015, 02:51 AM)TheBigM Wrote: @Wei
Pokemon Wanted: Squirtle HA with Egg Moves(If possible)
IGN: Miggy
FC: 5172-2562-2250
----------------------------
@Nimthiel
Pokemon Wanted: Togepi Non-HA (6IV or 5IV minus attack)
Sorry for the specific wants, want to try VGC :D

Hey man, I cant guarantee the missing IV stat. I understand that you want a BR pokemon for VGC, but that's not what this giveaway is about  :/  Unlike other giveaways, we don't clone of use powersaves since we breed from scratch, and therefore we have no control of the outcome. Getting a specific IV stat to be the RNG dud would be a 16.66% chance. And as I said in a post a few pages back concerning 6 IV's, please understand that it would be around a 3.23% chance under the most perfect circumstances. There's only so much we can do with our own skill without turning to cheating  :c  If you still want I can take down your request, though the dud IV stat will be randomized (the only thing I will make sure is that its NOT lacking in special attack).

Otherwise I'm feeling extra generous due to the holiday season, so I DO have my last two 5 IV minus attack Togepi from a bulk breeding I did ages ago. Only thing is they're already hatched. It would have the same egg move and nature as the ones I'm providing for this giveaway. However since this option is not part of the giveaway, I would like something decent in return  ><  I'm not doing any breeding or trading at the moment because my corner is closed for the holiday, but feel free to PM me and I will read your response after I return
It's okay if you cant get it for me I still want it though

Alrighty, so you would want an egg from the giveaway then? I'll get right on that. Also sorry for late reply, I just got back from my vacation Smile
(Dec 29, 2015, 04:05 PM)Nimthiel Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2015, 08:47 PM)TheBigM Wrote:
(Dec 23, 2015, 10:26 PM)Nimthiel Wrote:
(Dec 23, 2015, 02:51 AM)TheBigM Wrote: @Wei
Pokemon Wanted: Squirtle HA with Egg Moves(If possible)
@Nimthiel
Pokemon Wanted: Togepi Non-HA (6IV or 5IV minus attack)
Sorry for the specific wants, want to try VGC :D

Hey man, I cant guarantee the missing IV stat. I understand that you want a BR pokemon for VGC, but that's not what this giveaway is about  :/  Unlike other giveaways, we don't clone of use powersaves since we breed from scratch, and therefore we have no control of the outcome. Getting a specific IV stat to be the RNG dud would be a 16.66% chance. And as I said in a post a few pages back concerning 6 IV's, please understand that it would be around a 3.23% chance under the most perfect circumstances. There's only so much we can do with our own skill without turning to cheating  :c  If you still want I can take down your request, though the dud IV stat will be randomized (the only thing I will make sure is that its NOT lacking in special attack).

Otherwise I'm feeling extra generous due to the holiday season, so I DO have my last two 5 IV minus attack Togepi from a bulk breeding I did ages ago. Only thing is they're already hatched. It would have the same egg move and nature as the ones I'm providing for this giveaway. However since this option is not part of the giveaway, I would like something decent in return  ><  I'm not doing any breeding or trading at the moment because my corner is closed for the holiday, but feel free to PM me and I will read your response after I return
It's okay if you cant get it for me I still want it though

Alrighty, so you would want an egg from the giveaway then? I'll get right on that. Also sorry for late reply, I just got back from my vacation Smile
That's neat! Thanks!!! :D:D:D
IGN:Vesper
FC:3024-7168-6176

I am interested in an interesting pokemon to start my journey with just shoot me a message.
(Jan 9, 2016, 12:41 AM)CrimsonKaiju Wrote: IGN:Vesper
FC:3024-7168-6176

I am interested in an interesting pokemon to start my journey with just shoot me a message.

Sure thing, if you're interested in the giveaway you can request from any of us. Otherwise you can PM me personally if you're looking for a similar experience to when we met on the forums Smile
@Wei
Pokemon Wanted: Phione, Turtrig,Chickorita
IGN: Darius
Friend Code: 4511-0713-3898
Hello! These Mons will really help me with my livingDex! Thanks in advance!
@Wei
Pokemon Wanted: HA Mudkip
IGN: Nny
FC: 5129-1530-4524

@Nimthiel
Pokemon Wanted: Marill, Phione
IGN: Nny
FC: 5129-1530-4524

<3<3<3
@Wei
Pokemon Wanted: Piplup (HA)
IGN: Jacob
FC: 4356-1524-1844
@Wolfslash
Pokemon(s) wanted: HA Extrasensory Cyndaquil(if possible Modest nature) And a HA Mukrow(if possible Bold)
IGN:Reborn.
FC:
4098-2272-2079

Thank you in advance.

Well. is it true that Wolfslash is not doing his giveaway right now? if so could i get the Cyndaquil from @Wei? Thanks in advance.
Glad to see we're back in business! :D Once I had free time and got in contact with Wei, I was planning on bumping it. Looks like I didn't have to, haha. It seems as though a bunch of us aren't contributing right now, but me and Wei are still here as far as I know. I don't have as much free time, but I will continue to check every day for requests.

Now that that's out of the way, @gobrou if Wolf isn't available (whether its just for the meantime or permanently), I can take on this Cyndaquil request for you if you wish. Is it okay if it's timid nature? It will have the egg move as well as it's hidden ability, I will just need time between school and my job to breed this almost from scratch