Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS
(Jan 26, 2016, 10:24 PM)Nimthiel Wrote: Glad to see we're back in business!  :D  Once I had free time and got in contact with Wei, I was planning on bumping it. Looks like I didn't have to, haha. It seems as though a bunch of us aren't contributing right now, but me and Wei are still here as far as I know. I don't have as much free time, but I will continue to check every day for requests.

Now that that's out of the way, @gobrou if Wolf isn't available (whether its just for the meantime or permanently), I can take on this Cyndaquil request for you if you wish. Is it okay if it's timid nature? It will have the egg move as well as it's hidden ability, I will just need time between school and my job to breed this almost from scratch

well nature is not that much of a problem. i think i have a 6iv modest hacked ditto :P so i can get the nature myselfso just a HA cyndaquil with the egg move would be nice already. Thank you in advance.
(Jan 27, 2016, 02:45 AM)gobrou Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2016, 10:24 PM)Nimthiel Wrote: Glad to see we're back in business!  :D  Once I had free time and got in contact with Wei, I was planning on bumping it. Looks like I didn't have to, haha. It seems as though a bunch of us aren't contributing right now, but me and Wei are still here as far as I know. I don't have as much free time, but I will continue to check every day for requests.

Now that that's out of the way, @gobrou if Wolf isn't available (whether its just for the meantime or permanently), I can take on this Cyndaquil request for you if you wish. Is it okay if it's timid nature? It will have the egg move as well as it's hidden ability, I will just need time between school and my job to breed this almost from scratch

well nature is not that much of a problem. i think i have a 6iv modest hacked ditto :P so i can get the nature myselfso just a HA cyndaquil with the egg move would be nice already. Thank you in advance.

Either way I'll be breeding and this was one I was considering adding to my list anyway, so I'll get to work and get it up to 5 IVs. I'll PM you when finished Smile
@Nimthiel
OK thank you so much!
Is @Wei closed for business atm? :O
(Jan 28, 2016, 05:27 PM)m0thchild Wrote: Is @Wei closed for business atm? :O

Yes shes closed right now. For future reference on the front page we each have a post explaining our current status, as well as all the requests we are handling at a time
@Wei:
Pokemon wanted: Phione, HA Chespin, HA Squirtle

@Wolfslash77:

HA Dratini
@Nimthiel
Pokemon Wanted:Marill
IGN:Benjy10
FC:0275-7307-0773
Nimthiel's FC: 3265-5436-3511
@Wei
Pokemon(s) wanted: HA Tepig, Phione, Torrent Squirtle
IGN: Tharsin