46.58%
34 46.58%
Grass
35.62%
26 35.62%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [ORAS] PruuChan's Daily Shiny Giveaway!
Sorry to hear about your aunt. I wish the best for you and your family.

I just wish others would understand that you have a life, and sometimes serious matters come up - like cancer - and belay you from give away free s***.

Stay strong.
-CHOO CHOO!
I wanted to thank you and ask you forgivence for any inconvenience from all this commotion. After all, it's your life and I can't stop thanking you for how nice you have been. Hope you had an awesome birthday!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

I'm very sorry to hear about you're aunt, I'm 'very grateful for what you are doing so take as much time as you need to sort out you're main life and happy late Birthday
Sooo.. This is my first giveaway I've participated in, and I'm not too sure what's going on...
(Dec 12, 2014, 07:43 PM)SoulEx Wrote: Sooo.. This is my first giveaway I've participated in, and I'm not too sure what's going on...

Don't worry about it. It's currently on hiatus.
So, when will it be resumed?
(Dec 13, 2014, 06:55 AM)SoulEx Wrote: So, when will it be resumed?

No one really knows at this point because Pruu has been caught up with a lot of stuff at the moment.
I'm discontinuing this giveaway here on TheJustinFlynn forums. I just find it easier to host on Instagram. I'll be turning this into a weekly giveaway on my IG, instagram.com/user.v . I suggest you register for a free account to participate in. Sorry that I have to do this, I just find it way easier for me to host this on IG than on here.
I do stuffs.

Requests
How to Pokegen

Ok! ^.^ That's awesome of you to continue this giveaway. Thank you!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Goodluck c: Ill probably tune in to the instagram