Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pendragons poke'adoptions! [Closed for updates]
Hey Guy! May I have a Prankster Purrloin?
I have uploaded a lvl 8 Zigzagoon to the GTS with the message WPENDRAGON. My IGN is Robert.
Many thanks!
(Oct 25, 2015, 03:55 AM)FallibleScot Wrote: Hey Guy!  May I have a Prankster Purrloin?
I have uploaded a lvl 8 Zigzagoon to the GTS with the message WPENDRAGON.  My IGN is Robert.
Many thanks!

It's hard to find zigzagoon and poocheyana i guess.You should change it Smile Just a suggestion.
(Oct 25, 2015, 06:21 AM)Jaamon Wrote:
(Oct 25, 2015, 03:55 AM)FallibleScot Wrote: Hey Guy!  May I have a Prankster Purrloin?
I have uploaded a lvl 8 Zigzagoon to the GTS with the message WPENDRAGON.  My IGN is Robert.
Many thanks!

It's hard to find zigzagoon and poocheyana i guess.You should change it Smile Just a suggestion.

yeah, zigzagoon...picking out one in particular would take forever...if you could change it to something there isn't 15 million of that would be a big help =)
I'm closing the giveaway so I can run updates on the new mons and the ones I have none left of. I'll re-open it some time this week. Any post after this one won't be registered in the giveaway until further notice.

Edit: Though anyone who has a pending trade is still good to go, just open a trade =)

Edit 2: Sorry bout the wait everyone, my home computer died so I'm kinda cut off. Don't worry though, Soon I'll be back with completely redone front page =)