Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pendragons poke'adoptions! [Closed for updates]
I would like a prankster Murkrow and an iron fist chimchar! PM me so we can figure out a time to trade. :D
Updated the front page with new pokes. I'll be checking back throughout the day to see if anyone has any trade requests!
Hi again,

Could I reserve a Shuppet (Cursed Body), Pancham (Adamant, Iron Fist), Litwick, and Tynamo. If possible could they be female, if not that's ok. Thanks!!!
(Oct 14, 2015, 06:22 PM)Eugenio Wrote: Hi again,

Could I reserve a Shuppet (Cursed Body), Pancham (Adamant, Iron Fist), Litwick, and Tynamo. If possible could they be female, if not that's ok. Thanks!!!

K, got'cher pokes whenever you want to pick um up =)

Edit: the pancham is a male though, hope that's not too much of an issue.
Hey, Can i have the Jolly Sneasel and the timid noibat? Thanks :D
Friend Code: 4485-1512-7876
yeah that shouldn't be a problem. I'll add your FC so feel free to open a trade whenever you see me online. And if you don't mind would you shoot me a PM with your in game name? That way I know I won't be trading your pokes to someone else on accident xD

Edit: Also for those of you keepin' track I've updated today's new mons list =)
hey! so i thought i would swing by to see if that litwick is still available? if so is it a male? idc about HA's or anything hahaha, i can try and find you a natu and a phanpy but since i am feeling a bit sick it will take me a few days to get back into everything if that'ts cool?
I actually just got my oval charm but thanks to everyone I traded with yesterday! I think I have a couple male litwick lying around still, so whenever you see me around feel free to open a trade =)
(Oct 15, 2015, 03:47 AM)wpendragon Wrote: I actually just got my oval charm but thanks to everyone I traded with yesterday! I think I have a couple male litwick lying around still, so whenever you see me around feel free to open a trade =)

rad! could i make a request? i will give you a gengar if you could take a litwick and name it wick and then trade him to me?
(Oct 15, 2015, 04:02 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: rad! could i make a request? i will give you a gengar if you could take a litwick and name it wick and then trade him to me?

If it's a pokemon you don't need any more I'll be happy to give it a home, but I don't need anything special just to go to the name rater xD