Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pendragons poke'adoptions! [Closed for updates]
Thank you, hope you got what you needed Smile
Welcome, glad I could help! Good luck in the spooky cup?
Can I have Kangaskhan
Jolly early bird
FC 104919234182
Sure can! I'll add your FC once this hatching power ends. After this though I need to get ready for work, you guys can keep postin' requests, and if I skipped anyone today please send me a PM letting me know =)
can i have the beldum jolly nature?
(Oct 15, 2015, 04:42 AM)wpendragon Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2015, 04:02 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: rad! could i make a request? i will give you a gengar if you could take a litwick and name it wick and then trade him to me?

If it's a pokemon you don't need any more I'll be happy to give it a home, but I don't need anything special just to go to the name rater xD

i have 2 gengars so i figure if you would go through the effort i may as well try to give what's best i have under the circumstances :D
can i have? :x
1:Togepi
2:Growlite,
3:Croagunk :
Nature: Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Poison Touch
4:Bagon
(Oct 15, 2015, 06:12 AM)GavinKillerz Wrote: can i have the beldum jolly nature?

Sure, I'll set one aside for ya!

(Oct 15, 2015, 08:17 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: i have 2 gengars so i figure if you would go through the effort i may as well try to give what's best i have under the circumstances :D

Awesome! Genger is a cool pokemon, I'll be glad to take it off your hands =)

(Oct 15, 2015, 08:30 AM)eddytay1234 Wrote: can i have? :x
1:Togepi
2:Growlite,
3:Croagunk :
Nature: Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Poison Touch
4:Bagon

Set your pokes aside for ya. I've added everyone's FC so feel free to start trades if you see me online. However I'm working so my..."down time" is very erratic until later tonight.
Hey Smile
Could i have a Growlite (preferably with morning sun), a Gible and a Meditie Smile

I could trade you a Chlorophyll Giga Drain Bulbasaur, i guess thats the only pokemon i have, thats not already on your List ^^
(Oct 15, 2015, 10:21 AM)Taugenichts13 Wrote: Hey Smile
Could i have a Growlite (preferably with morning sun), a Gible and a Meditie Smile

I could trade you a Chlorophyll Giga Drain Bulbasaur, i guess thats the only pokemon i have, thats not already on your List ^^

Sure I'll set them aside for ya =)

Edit: Ok I've taken down the orders of the people who haven't gotten their pokes yet, but unless you guys show up very soon I'm gonna have to call it a night and we can trade tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!