Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Re-Launching Pokegen Services (Closed until further notice)
MINOR UPDATE

Alright its been a while since I log back in the forum with my laptop and been using mobile lately. Those who have asked for pokegen request probably wondering why I haven't been here. I'll admit I'm back up with orders from the past but around the 29th of March my laptop started having technical issues to the point where I asked for it to be repaired by a close friend of mine on late Wednesday. Basically I am using the SD method (probably the only the way to gen pokemon atm) with my port which my laptop so happens to have built-in and without it I couldn't gen for nearly two weeks. I plan to get all the request done by the end of today and hopefully trade with you all soon. BTW I'm no longer going to do GTS reverse trades just because I want to make sure everyone has there Pokemon trade directly to them.

In the meantime I'll try to get everyone's request done by today and please asked me which Pokemon you haven't received.
Pokemon: Cobalion
Nickname: None
Pokeball: Dive Ball
Ability: Justified(Only ability)
Shiny: Yes please
Level: 100
Evs: 252 physical attack, 252 speed, 4 HP
Nature: Jolly
Ivs: 6 ivs(perfect 31 for all)
Moveset: Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor.
Original Trainer(OT): Flash
Friend Code: 2595-3226-0935
In-Game-Name(IGN): Flash
Time Avalible: On a week day 4:10PM-10:30PM EST, on weekends 10AM-11:00PM EST.
Days Avalible: Monday-Sunday!
Thanks ;)
Pokemon : Goodra
Nickname: Play-Dough
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Ability: Goey
Shiny: Yes
Level: 50
EVs: 252 in HP, 252 in SpA, 4 in Speed
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Moveset: HP (Grass), thunderbolt, flamethrower,& dragon pulse
Original Trainer (OT): Leo

Friend Code:
In game Name: Leo (ID Number- 42185)
Time available: 11pm -12 am mountain time today, and 5-8 pm on weekdays
This is for competitive use
Days available: Everyday-ish
Friend Code: 2466-3169-6633

-------------------------------------------------

Deposited: Skitty
Level: 21
(Mar 15, 2015, 04:03 AM)Black117 Wrote:
Re-Launching POKEGEN Services (Open)

[Image: sceptile.gif] [Image: blaziken.gif][Image: swampert.gif]

About a few weeks ago I closed down my Pokegen Services to most people because mutual obligations I had around that time.
Today I'm happy to announce the re-grand opening of the Pokegen Shop which I'll make any "LEGAL" Pokemon under specific guidelines. Likewise I'm going make some new rules regarding scheduling trades and making older Gen Pokemon which will be in the description. PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT AND READ THE RULES. I highly want to stress this enough because often I get people who don't understand why I can't Pokegen say a Wonder Guard Sableye (obvious and exaggerated example) or a Defiant Tornadus. It is in my best interest to get to everyone's order as fast as possible either throught the PM system or the comments. Right now, I have adopted two methods to trade with people: 1) regular trade and 2) reverse trades from the GTS. The second options is IMO the best and most convenient option to trade your Pokemon since  I can just simply trade you the Pokemon in exchange for something caught from the wild. Just don't send something like a Cresselia or Raikou (any legendary/shiny) otherwise it will get sniped. Hopefully I can get to help some old and newcomers here with this service.

MY FC FOR POKEGENNING:
FC:4639-9731-8477 IGN MAY
Time Available to Trade: 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM Pacific (GMT:-8)

POKEGEN Format
Pokemon : Greninja
Nickname: Greninja
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes Please
EVs: Attack:252 Speed:252 HP:4
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31,31,31,31,31,31
Moveset: Dark Pulse, Surf , Ice Beam and U - Turn
Original Trainer (OT): Mike
Friend Code: 4725-8520-6897
In game Name:Mike
Time available: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM (UTC+00:00)
Days Available: Everyday

You can also send a random Pokemon in the GTS and specify the Pokemon you would like to receive!

REVERSE GTS TRADE FORMAT:
Deposited: Wobbuffet
Level:22

Only things I can't change are friendship (it gonna be traded), Non-legal pokemon, and non-gen 6 born Pokemon

GUIDELINES:
  1. PLEASE FOLLOW THE ORDER FORMs ABOVE. Anything missing and I'll simply skip you. If you don't know what your gonna request, say like an ev spread or gender, simply put either the following in the form: (pass, N/A, skip). Any of these remarks will tell me you're not interested any of these specific request. Trust me this will make genning much more easier for me. If you only comment about just "a" pokemon just like Shiny Jirachi or Rayquaza then I'll jut might skip it.

2. I'll be available to trade from 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM Pacific (GMT:-8). Try to make schedule trades here as best as possible  

3. Likewise people will only have one pokegen request per day.

4. I will only gen Pokemon from Generation 6 only at this moment. Won't take any other generation request atm.

5. If orders aren't backed up on a particular day, I'll extend the request to 3 max depending on the circumstance.

6. Likewise if I'm not available on any particular day, I'm not here, period. I'll try my best telling you all when I'm available to take pokegenning request.  There will be days in which I won't be here pokegenning because something occurred in real life and that takes priotity over anything.

7.  This is something I neglected to say but will be noted. Please specify the pokemon you need whether its for competitive battling use or not. If its for competitive use, leave details on the Pokemon like ev spreads, movesets, nature, if its shiny or not, has pokerus, etc. If its for not competitive use I still gen in unless its something I have like an event pokemon, then I'll clone it for any of you.

8. Now that I am using gen 6th pokehex, I will be capable of genning any Pokemon found in 6th (except events as of this moment). Please only DO NOT ASK for ILLEGAL movesets/conditions/pokeballs/etc. Reason for this is they won't be usable in wifi services.

9. No one cannot ask for another pokegen request unless HE/SHE have traded with me unless they say they don't want the Pokemon anymore.

10. I'll notify any of you via pm or thread if a certain Pokemon can't have something without being illegal like moon ball Reshiram or I'm not capable to gen that pokemon.

11. As a disclaimer, I am using editing materials (pokegen, action replay, powersaves) just to get LEGAL (not Legit) Pokemon for competitive free use only. If you don't like this, then don't comment or attack anyone about it. I'm fairly certain that these modified pokemon are sanctioned from "official tournament play" and can still be used  for regular online competitive/casual use only.

12. I'll send you a direct message concerning any previous request you've made.  I don't want people to spam requests on my inbox too often and prefer if you guys ask requests only on the my pokegen thread.

13. This is a pokegenning request thread only and not a powersave. There should be other threads and people to help you with that.

14. If there is anything wrong with the Pokemon, tell me exactly what I did wrong. If any of you are constantly lying about certain things wrong just to get free orders, I'll won't take any genning request for that person

15. I'll continue to update these guidelines as fast as possible for future developements

Remember that I'll be taking some of my time to pokegen request so thanks for your patience.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
POKEGEN Format
Pokemon : Ditto
Nickname: Ditto
Pokeball: Any
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 HP / 4 Def
Nature: Hardy
IVs: 31 all
Moveset: Transform
Original Trainer (OT): Schmoop
Friend Code: 3840-7917-8032
In game Name: Schmoop
Time available: Any
Days Available: Any

You can also send a random Pokemon in the GTS and specify the Pokemon you would like to receive!

REVERSE GTS TRADE FORMAT:
Deposited: Shuppet
Level: 28
Pokemon: Alakazam

Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Magic Guard
Item: Alakazite
Shiny: yes
EVs: 4 HP 252 Spatk 252 speed
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moveset: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Dazzling Gleam, Shadowball
Original Trainer (OT): Quang
ID No: 13318
Friend Code: 0233-0296-3715
In game Name: Quang
Time available: any time
Days Available: any day
Pokemon: Onix
Nickname: Aurum
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Ability: Sturdy
Shiny: Yes
Level: 10
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Defense
Nature: Relaxed
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moveset: Gyro Ball, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Dragon Tail
Original Trainer (OT): Patrick
Friend Code: 3024-5425-5443
In game Name: Patrick
Time available: after 7:00 PM PST
Days Available: Wednesday (for the most part)
Item (If possible): Metal Coat
Thanks so much if you can gen this. I'm also available for direct trade.
Alright I have just got an new SD reader so everything should go smoothly now. Again I apologize for the huge inconvenience during the past month but my laptop messing up was somthing I had to address. Anyways I have gotten through and made each pokemon except for those that didn't comply with the genning rules. Hopefully this time every order can go smoothly now.
Small "Nitpick"

Just gonna throw this out there but if you send a "route 1" or common pokemon like Zigzagon or Poochyena in the GTS, chances are I won't be able to find the Pokemon especially when there are literally about a thousand of them. Same thing applies to people who wait to place their Pokemon in the GTS as there will be an obvious delay from both sides. One last thing I would like everyone to follow is place their country/region/state/province which you are from considering I have been doing GTS trades more than regular direct trades.

Update 1: Just to make direct trading more convenient, I've decided to it be a better idea to setup trades on twitter as well. My Twitter is the same as my account here Black117 so you all can message me about setting up a direct trade from there as well. Please don't message me your orders at my twitter but here instead only.

Just something I wanted to point out.
(Apr 20, 2015, 09:44 AM)Black117 Wrote: Small "Nitpick"

Just gonna throw this out there but if you send a "route 1" or common pokemon like Zigzagon or Poochyena in the GTS, chances are I won't be able to find the Pokemon especially when there are literally about a thousand of them. Same thing applies to people who wait to place their Pokemon in the GTS as there will be an obvious delay from both sides. One last thing I would like everyone to follow is place their country/region/state/province which you are from considering I have been doing GTS trades more than regular direct trades.

Just something I wanted to point out.

Okay cool, I am in the USA and in MD. Should I deposit a pokemon for my cobalion now?