Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] S/M shiny giveaway
Can I get a shiny Rockruff in a Beast Ball if possible? Doesn't matter what gender or IVs, although 6 would be nice. I do not care about moves, nature, ect.

Thank ou very much! Also, I'm very patient and will not bug you about it XD
Sorry for the late reply / disappearance guys the give way isn't closed just kinda stalled pit for now where I had to do some house sitting I'll go back through and fill out each request in the order received just it'll take a little longer than  usual
@DarienDenciati thanks for the update Smile ive been dreamin of that eelektross
Can i have a timid 6iv br volcarona
-giga drain
_fire blast
-quiver dance
-hp ground.             Shiny with leftovers

252Spa.  4Spd.  252Spe
Another update about the giveway , I'm almost done will all of the rqeusts and will be handing out the requsted Pokemon all day and while the giveaway isnt closing after I take care of @Darkpower 's second request I'm gonna take a break from the giveaway to get some things sorted out on my own game , the break wont be long and I know I just came back lol but yeah thats how things currently stand
(Apr 1, 2017, 01:31 AM)Chris7599 Wrote: Minun shiny named Minis @ Master ball
Ability: Volt Absorb  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Nasty Plot  
- Thunderbolt  
- Signal Beam  
- Grass Knot
I'm here at 7 P.M to trade GMT+1 Smile

couldnt do Masterball but you got everything else and a Lux ball
(Apr 10, 2017, 12:21 PM)DarienDenciati Wrote: Another update about the giveway , I'm almost done will all of the rqeusts and will be handing out the requsted Pokemon all day and while the giveaway isnt closing after I take care of @Darkpower 's second request I'm gonna take a break from the giveaway to get some things sorted out on my own game , the break wont be long and I know I just came back lol but yeah thats how things currently stand

It's great to see you back I've been looking forward to Bruxish and I feel that people will not mind that you take a break after all you're the one who's taking the time out of there day to make shure that we are happy. Thank you very much for helping us with our requests. Big Grin
can you get me a shiny mimikyu it would be great if possible
You're all welcome and all requests have been filled add my FC if you havent already and all trades can happen as soon as we all added each other , if you havent gotten your Pokemon post your FC again and what you rquested
I've added your friend code and I am requesting shiny Bruxish. My FC: 3969-6086-6401 IGN: Isaac thanks for the help.