Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] SHINY Eeveelution GIVEAWAY!!
Can someone pm me when it is open again
Also I would like Glaceon!!
Go ahead and deposit/post the request format @Mewnatic  if you would like-- since it is first come first serve it will ensure you a spot-- I can't guaruntee a PM later Thx Smile
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ BELOW!
@Davizz @Drygear829 @NBK Niykee @nightburstpkmn @Rodrigo Dario @jofred500 @Dabaks @Proleaguedude @Jaymerax @TridentSmash @ungreej @sater10 @WATSONS67TARDIS @Anjol_ @Ownage3 @Kanou @Masterprime @crownjewel @Party Goat @Jelerang @Pokemaster122 @Arctero @Agiant47 @SampsoniteOG @Mr_Frybread @yukki0207 @haelielou 
@Ozmodayis @exscarlet @eyeoftwilight321 @"55jojo5" @sigmaoctus @yuzuki @OverLordBacon 
@JohnyNg @Evanesqua @Dionysus @TheLastStaravia @Asdfhjkl @Starkstrom
@BoneheadMarowak @victhordiz @Rurek 

....WHEW Rolleyes !
Ok--- Blazed & Myself have decided to... *drumroll*....

OPEN UP THE WHOLE SET FOR EVERYONE!!
So everyone I tagged are allowed to request the remainder of the set
-- I have tagged everyone so you guys would have a fair chance since the rules have changed Smile

For everyone posting after this-- you are allowed to request the whole set as well.

PLEASE REFER TO THE OP FOR THE OPEN/CLOSED STATUS OF THE GIVEAWAY-- as we cannot give out pokes 24/7 as much as we'd like to
Wink

Thx & Enjoy everyone!! We are happy we could spread some Eeveelution Cheer!!!!!! More giveaways to come from the Partners of Giveaway Crime
Cool !
YES!!!! Umbreon Please!!! you guys are awesome!!!!

Pokemon wanted: Umbreon
IGN: Ozmodayis
Pokemon Deposited: Wingull (again sorry for the early pokemon, i Just started the game)
Level: 3
Pokemon wanted: shiny sylveon
IGN: Juli
pokemon deposited: Porygon
level:1

THANKS!!
WOWWWW!!! thanks alottttt @pokePRiSMA  Smile
@pokePRiSMA Ah, that would be great! Just a question; by the 'remainder of the set', does that mean that we can request multiple/all of the Eeveelutions? If so, direct trade is fine! Just make sure to tag me with your reply so I can prepare and/or add you, depending if I've already done so or not. :3
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Is it possible to request the whole set via direct trade? It takes way longer to do with GTS.
Thanks for doing this, guys!
If not, here is my request:

Pokemon wanted: Sylveon
IGN: julian
Pokemon Deposited: Bagon
Level: 1
Pokemon wanted: Jolteon
IGN: Bacon
Pokemon Deposited: Charmander
Level: 1

What do i do if i want the full set?