Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] SHINY Eeveelution GIVEAWAY!!
For when you do get on i would like  
Pokemon wanted: Sylveon 
IGN: Ash 
Pokemon Deposited: Skitty 
Level: 8

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!
@Ozmodayis  & @Davizz  You are so welcome Blush  Blazed will be back shortly to distribute! Also Ozmodayis, a wingull is still better than a wurmple lol so you are good!

@TheLastStaravia  This means that you can request one of each eeveelution (i.g. the ones you haven't requested yet)

@Julian  As far as direct trade-- @Blazedanfaded88 was wanting to do GTS, but with the whole set opening, it might be easier via direct trade so he might want to change that as well
Huh --- I will talk to him about this when he comes back shortly
@OverLordBacon  Blazed currently is the only distributor atm-- and he is on break since we opened up the whole set to everyone, so I am not sure if he wants to continue with GTS or switch to direct trade. I will def. keep you updated though as soon as he is back we & will let everyone know the method. Smile  Good question though!

If anyone else has any questions, I will be here--- just PM me or post here.
Ah, alright, that's what I meant. I haven't requested anything yet :3 Take your time!

(I already own shiny Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon and Leafeon, so I only need the others.)
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(Mar 26, 2016, 11:33 AM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: Ah, alright, that's what I meant. I haven't requested anything yet :3 Take your time!

(I already own shiny Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon and Leafeon, so I only need the others.)
Ohh, you are wondering if you can only get the ones you need? Sure thing! Smile You don't HAVE to get the whole set-- we are just offering to those who want it!

I will change the OP Status to "OPEN" when we are back online & ready to continue distribution

Until then, feel free to go ahead and post for the first poke so you will have a spot in line.
Am I able to reserve the whole set through direct trading? I think GTS is a bit time consuming and I have work tomorrow D: (going to sleep - 4:30AM). Thanks for the response in advance!
Hey again 

Pokemon wanted:Vaporeon
IGN:NBK Niykee
Pokemon Deposited:Slakoth
Level:5

thanks!
Pokemon wanted: umbreon
IGN: wasim
Pokemon Deposited: tyrone
Level: 1

Ty. When your ready ofc
@pokePRiSMA @Blazedanfaded88 

You guys are so awesome! Wish I could +1 some more to show my appreciation for the giveaway (plus future ones). Anyways, I'll post my request when yall are opened up again. Thanks again! :D
Pokemon wanted:Eevee
IGN:Maike
Pokemon Deposited:Psyduck
Level:6