Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Charizard Giveaway!!! (Finished) Claim Your Prize!
Hey guys! This is my first ever giveaway on this site! Just to let you know, my giveaways are a little different than a lot of the ones I have seen on this site. Sadly, I do not have access to any software that can gen or clone any pokemon, which is a good thing for trainers who prefer completely legitimate pokemon, but the downside is I don't have many pokemon to give out. Therefore, for each giveaway I do, there will only be one winner. Don't worry though because I will be doing a lot of giveaways. If you already have the pokemon I'm giving away, please don't enter and give other people a chance to get it. Thanks for understanding!

So this is how this giveaway is going to work. I know this is a very generic type of giveaway, but it's my first one so I'm making it pretty simple. 

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100. The first person to get it gets the Shiny Charizard! Or, if no one gets it in the next hour, the closest will recieve it. If there is a winner, I will notify you in this thread and I will direct trade you the pokemon. Limit of 2 guesses per person! Have fun!
I'll choose 17 ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
3 and 22? First two numbers in my head, two guesses in one go? Is this cheating? then i guess 3 for now. Haha!
I think its 47  :D
74 and 69
First guess 6. Second guess 98 :D
2 and 14 xD
My guesses are 

or

To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
Sry guys, left that go a litter longer than I said. My Number was 85 so @Bazma89 you win with your guess of 74! I can trade the charizard whenever you want!