Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Spring Break giveaway!
(Mar 25, 2016, 07:19 AM)pritchman227 Wrote:
(Mar 23, 2016, 02:06 PM)Gary0506 Wrote: Pokemon Wanted: Snivy and a Torchic with their HA
My fc is :1135 0401 2132
Im online now thank you very much
My game name:Gary

I am so so so so sorry for this. My wifi wasn't working right and then I had a surprise birthday presents.
Np,i will wait until your wifi is fixedSmile
Hi, thanks for the giveaway :D
I would like to have Pichu and Snivy.
My FC is on the left and my IGN: Ruby.
Thanks again Smile
Thank you so much for the giveaway! 

I would absolutely love a Snivy, Tepig, and Oshowatt with their Hidden Abilities if you're still giving away three. 

My FC is 0061-4138-9632. 

Please let me know when trading will work for you. 

Thank you once again!
Would like to get pichu and mudkip
ign: Aaron
FC on the left Wink
If your still doing the giveaway can I get these pkmn

Mudkip male
torchic male
evee male

my FC is 5386-8248-4990 IGN is Lapis
i can do this trade anytime and thanks for doing it
Dude please make me this 2 pokemon. They are my favorite, and I have been in a LOT of giveaways like these and nobody makes them for me, and today is my B-day, so... I would really appreciate it.

Articuno lvl 100, not shiny, HA, 6Iv´s, without trained EV´S, in a normal pokeball, holding the item "strange souvenir" (Dont know if it will be important, but I lost mine :V)
-Ice beam
-EMPTY
-EMPTY
-EMPTY

Zekrom lvl 100, not shiny, normal ability, 6IV´s, without trained EV´S, in an Ultraball, holding a leftovers
-Fusion bolt
-EMPTY
-EMPTY
-EMPTY

Anyways, I will really appreciate and I will be very thankful if you make me these 2 @pritchman227
I need a male torchic and mudkip.
Luv u by the way  :D
FC-0791-5549-9292
Tepig and Oshawott please
Thanks much for what you're doing
For all that have requested Pokémon, please forgive me for not responding to you. I got swamped with reality and haven't had any time to sit down and do the giveaway. I am truly sorry for all of this. Tomorrow all day I will be on both in game and on here, so please DO NOT hesitate to request trade with me or PM me that you are on and ready. All of you will be added. Again I am really sorry for this.
@Gary0506 @JohnyNg @shinybadger21 @Aaroniskill1996 @Masterprime @Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon @ernest23-34 @C-Lad55
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Pokemon wanted: Torchic and Eevee with their HA
FC: 4055 - 6517 - 6091
IGN: Joshua