Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Sword and Shield Exclusives Giveaway!
Hey, I would also appreciate all the Sheild exclusives as well  Smile . I also have a satchel for a tradeback
(Dec 5, 2019, 08:55 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Hey! Hope you're having a good day! May I receive one of each Shield exclusive? I would really appreciate it if you could give them to me. Smile

Sure! Since I seem to be in an awkward time zone for most people, I sent you a friend request. Im not really sure what the best way of notifying when someone online is––and I'm not the biggest fan of the new Y-connection lol
(Dec 5, 2019, 04:45 PM)Kingkicks Wrote: Hey, I would also appreciate all the Sheild exclusives as well  Smile . I also have a satchel for a tradeback

Sure, I'll gladly make a Spritzee hold it. I also noticed in another thread that you were looking for Grookey and Scorbunny. If you don't care about the IVs I could quickly breed them as well.
(Dec 5, 2019, 10:06 PM)Wondertrampe Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2019, 04:45 PM)Kingkicks Wrote: Hey, I would also appreciate all the Sheild exclusives as well  Smile . I also have a satchel for a tradeback

Sure, I'll gladly make a Spritzee hold it. I also noticed in another thread that you were looking for Grookey and Scorbunny. If you don't care about the IVs I could quickly breed them as well.
I don't mind at all, I would appreciate it if you do Smile
(Dec 5, 2019, 11:34 PM)Kingkicks Wrote:

No problem, I'm online now. My IGN is 'Yellow'––I'll be waiting in link code 8162
(Dec 5, 2019, 11:47 PM)Wondertrampe Wrote:

No problem, I'm online now. My IGN is 'Yellow'––I'll be waiting in link code 8162
I gotta catch some trashmons, I'll let you know when I'm done
(Dec 5, 2019, 11:57 PM)Kingkicks Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2019, 11:47 PM)Wondertrampe Wrote:

It's quite late now, so I won't be able to trade right now sorry. I'm able to tommorow though
(Dec 5, 2019, 10:04 PM)Wondertrampe Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2019, 08:55 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Hey! Hope you're having a good day! May I receive one of each Shield exclusive? I would really appreciate it if you could give them to me. Smile

Sure! Since I seem to be in an awkward time zone for most people, I sent you a friend request. Im not really sure what the best way of notifying when someone online is––and I'm not the biggest fan of the new Y-connection lol
@Wondertrampe Since you're in an awkward timezone, you should add me on Discord if you have one, because there I'm always on and if we are both on at once we can do the trade. My Discord is CallMeCyxnide#6969
(Dec 3, 2019, 12:16 AM)Wondertrampe Wrote:
Welcome everyone to my first ever giveaway!

Since we are all trying to complete our Pokedex, I thought I would breed 15 of every exclusive pokemon evolution line in Sword and Shield. What is not included are the exclusive Gigantamax forms, red/blue-striped Basculin, and male/female Indeedee. Also, I have 15 Spritzees and Swirlix, but no Sachets or Whipped Dreams. If you trade a trash-mon holding a Sachet or Whipped Dream, upon special request I will gladly make the corresponding mon hold it. While there are no requirements to receive these Pokemon, reputation would be nice.

Each person can recieve up to one of every Pokemon. Please send a PM or comment with your IGN and which mons you want. I'm usually online, but am currently living in Japan so our times may not always align. You can add me as a friend if we have trouble lining up times.
My Friend Code is SW-7727-6846-8768.

--Available Mons--

~SWORD~ 
[Image: 9rv5DX5.png][Image: jwNDEn4.png][Image: TaL90fm.png][Image: ydUt6UW.png][Image: 2S2qGyT.png][Image: x601CxU.png][Image: YTwGqme.png][Image: x1Pz7LH.png][Image: KWG4b3D.png][Image: n01dxGr.png][Image: WuBnq3f.png][Image: 0MzXRGG.png][Image: vdM1uJu.png][Image: ovH38Va.png]

~SHIELD~

[Image: zZR3eV4.png][Image: iiA6G9w.png][Image: natltIp.png][Image: se3CE5R.png][Image: 7MP2rCM.png][Image: M6rh89e.png][Image: AwnqN2o.png][Image: Q6Q4kTT.png][Image: MAOvix6.png][Image: c1Uipiw.png][Image: jzuXNqA.png][Image: Y0htOWr.png][Image: msLDeMT.png][Image: DAJEb7H.png]

Special Thanks to:
Eisenaudi14 and Wpendragon for helping me complete the Dex Smile
Can I have one of each SW pokes?
@Sui Sure, you can message me when I'm online here, add me on the switch, or most effectively add and message me on discord in order to set up a trade. Discord name is WonderTramping