Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Gen 5 shiny challenge
as a way of expressing my love of gen 5, i decided to get a team of gen 5 shinies. i've decided so far to include vanilluxe, klinklang, chandelure, and hydriegon. if anyone has any recommendations for the 2 remaining spots or even nicknames for any of the confirmed team members, i'd really appreciate it. i'll also post any progress i make, so stay tuned if you're interested. and if you're not, then just ignore this. Peace.

EDIT: thanks to TheArchMage and moo311, i know what will fill in the remaining spots. zoroark and gigalith have really nice shinies and are huntable in SUMO/USUM, so they'll finish up my team! now it's just a matter of getting them. will post progress when one shines
I recently completed the Zoroa line, so Zoroark. Wish you luck because i was hunting the second Zoroa for 40 hours.
(You can use the harvest method, just use entrainment to get rid of illusion)
If possible, the gigalith line has a really cool shiny. Venipede line does too. I'm not so great with in-game teams, so I'm just giving recommendations based on color rather than in-game use.
(Apr 21, 2018, 05:20 PM)moo311 Wrote: If possible, the gigalith line has a really cool shiny. Venipede line does too. I'm not so great with in-game teams, so I'm just giving recommendations based on color rather than in-game use.
considering roggenrola was my first shiny, i'll be more than happy to add it to my team
(Apr 21, 2018, 05:12 PM)TheArchMage Wrote: I recently completed the Zoroa line, so Zoroark. Wish you luck because i was hunting the second Zoroa for 40 hours.
(You can use the harvest method, just use entrainment to get rid of illusion)
i completely forgot zorua exsisted, it'll definitely be a great edition to the team
I'll come back here with suggestions from my friends
OU MASTER RACE
Virizion, Haxorus, Emboar, Druddigon
OU MASTER RACE
[Image: ShinyVanilliteUwU.jpg]
over 560 eggs and 1 step closer to my dream team