Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Give me a challenge
So I love ORAS.. RSE was my favorite generation as a kid and when the remakes came out I immediately knew they had to be mine! Buuuuuuuut, I still own the same save file I started with from the beginning the first time. I'm thinking it's time to redo it all (keeping my living dex in the Bank of course) and give myself a little bit of a challenge on my favorite game. So I'm asking all of you.. what kind of challenge should I give myself? and please don't just say "Nuzlocke" I would rather do a certain type of Nuzlocke. (Besides I nuzlocked my Y game already and lost lolololol xD) Remember, this is my favorite game of all time.. so please make it as interesting as possible <3

Thanks PokeLoves  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Alright, time to make you suff--- ENJOY YOUR EXPERIENCE

Introducing the Ubelocke, created by yours truly

The rules are simple:

1. You can only catch one Pokemon per route/town. Trades with NPCs and gifted Pokemon count as encounters

2. Once a Pokemon faints, it must be boxed. Not released for releasing Pokemon is as bad a sending a kitten into a pound (cruel)

3. All Pokemon caught must be nicknamed if possible

4. If a wild encounter flees via Teleport or faints itself with recoil or a self hindering move such as Memento, another encounter is allowed for that route

5. Only normal Pokeballs are allowed in this locke. All other Pokeballs MUST be sold as soon as possible

6. Only 5 Pokeballs may be bought per town visited as well as only 20 healing items (Potions, Super Potions, Max Potions or a mixture) and 5 status healing items

7. Held items outside of Amulet Coin, EXP Share and Macho Brace are not allowed

8. No Pokemon is allowed to exceed the highest level Pokemon of the upcoming gym leader. If any Pokemon exceeds the level, it is not allowed to participate in battle

9. If a full party knock out occurs at a Gym Leader or Elite Four member, there is an option in which six Pokemon in your box can be substituted for the six fainted. This means that the six Pokemon in your box must be transferred to the "Death" box while the six in your party stay revived. This clause is because it's time consuming to train Pokemon, have them die then have to train more

10. Pokemon Centres and free healing spots may only be used once. No exceptions

11. In the case you want to swap a party member for boxed Pokemon, you must have previously used a Pokemon Centre with the Pokemon in your party

12. Any revives naturally found in the wild (not from giveaway from trainers) count as an extra life in the instance a Pokemon faints. Only Max Revives and Revives. Revival Herbs do not count

13. Legendary Pokemon and Gift Pokemon (Pokemon collected as a gift from nintendo, gamefreak etc) are FORBIDDEN

14. If the game is XY/ORAS, EXP Share must be disabled at all times

15. Duplicates of evolution lines is illegal. For example, if you catch a Magikarp, you cannot catch another Magikarp or a Gyarados. This applies even if said Magikarp has fainted.

16. In the case no Pokemon you have in your PC or party can learn a HM move, you are allowed to catch a Pokemon which learns the HM move but only to use the HM. This rule doesn't apply for HMs which are not mandatory for game progression (Fly)

Have fun Smile
@Marcusube: That is just cruel!!!!!!!! So cruel its bloody perfect! I'm gonna do this! Thank you! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@Marcusube I'm actually going to try this lmbo!
I tend to give away free shinies.
Oh kids, @devilmoth @NoRaTiX no Pokemon is allowed to evolve unless the Pokemon beats a Gym Leader's ace, Elite 4 member's ace, rival's ace, admin's ace, etc. you get the idea
Oh boy LOL
I tend to give away free shinies.
@Marcusube  Heart _ Heart yes sempai!