2 28.57%
Fennekin
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Giveaway Good IV Littens And Froakies
Hello everyone. Im gonna be hosting a giveaway for good IV Littens and Froakies.
Here's how it works.
It will be by GTS but if u want, i could just trade you for a good chance to not get sniped.
HOWEVER, I do have TWO 6 IV pokemon ands it a Litten and thew others r close. The best offer will get the 6 IV litten.
Also all the pokemon are LVL 1( cause i got them from the masuda method)
Just Copy this:
Wanted:
Deposited:
LVL and Gender:
IGN:
So Just do what ya need to, I will except literally anything, I dont recommend trading your very good pokemon, but u can if u want.

And also, at the moment, Im masuda Methoding for shiny Litten, so i will have a lot until i find it. But i already hatched a shiny froakie so there are only 18 Froakies. And if ya can, Leave masuda method tips plz.
@Bendytheinkdemon37 Sure! I'll take one of those Froakies. Could we direct trade like you said?

@Pwimawh_Kiogah What the heck? That's about as rude as it gets...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 3, 2018, 04:26 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Bendytheinkdemon37 Sure! I'll take one of those Froakies. Could we direct trade like you said?

@Pwimawh_Kiogah What the heck? That's about as rude as it gets...

@RetroTyphlosion  Ok I'll add u ( and sorry about the delay my computer was charging) male or female?
It doesn't matter. Whichever you have more of.

Actually,do you have an Adamant natured one?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Masuda method tips:

1) Have the oval charm
2) Have a pokemon with the flame body or magma armor ability
3) Use roto powers
4) Hope that luck is on your side

Masuda's a relatively easy method. When I was hunting for my venipede, I just ran around on my tauros while I was watching a movie.

ALSO

I would recommend having your flame body/magma armor pokemon in the last slot, just in case you spam A and send your pokemon into the pc
(Apr 3, 2018, 06:17 PM)moo311 Wrote: Masuda method tips:

1) Have the oval charm
2) Have a pokemon with the flame body or magma armor ability
3) Use roto powers
4) Hope that luck is on your side

Masuda's a relatively easy method. When I was hunting for my venipede, I just ran around on my tauros while I was watching a movie.

ALSO

I would recommend having your flame body/magma armor pokemon in the last slot, just in case you spam A and send your pokemon into the pc
thanks
(Apr 3, 2018, 06:14 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: It doesn't matter. Whichever you have more of.

Actually,do you have an Adamant natured one?

im checking right now give me a sec
@RetroTyphlosion  Sorry...