Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Good afternoon my fellow Community! Old subscriber has returned!
Lightbulb 
Howdy Justin, Admin/Mods, & my fellow community/family!  It's been awhile, but I been meaning to make one of these greetings for awhile; I've just been busy.  The name is Nate [or: Nug(s) / Pog0], and I first discovered this community during the very beginning of Pokemon XY, where I first found a legitimate place for me to relax and unwind while playing Pokemon, and other games while having fun interacting with everyone in chat; including mods and Justin.  I gained valuable knowledge that helped me catch up with what I missed while never before playing Platinum, Black, White, along with B2/W2.  It feels great to be back; especially with the forums now, it just brings it all home for me.  Please add me to your buddy lists Community, including my Friend Code because I have tons of extra 5IV-Level 1 baby Pokemon and I'm only going to be breeding more 6IVs while I keep dumping these 5IV hatched babies into the Pokemon Bank [lawl].  I recently just got OR & AS, so I'm planning on starting my first adventure on Alpha Sapphire this afternoon once I finish rating the final 3 boxes in Kiloude City, then I send over all my 6IVs that I'm going to randomly draw 2 Pokes to start the game with from the wildest possibilities.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to be chatting with you all soon!

Your fellow Pizza-Crusher,

Nate / Nug

[Image: ZEVnycm.jpg?1]
welcome to the community :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome!
#TeamForum

Welcome Smile
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Welcome! :D
(Feb 25, 2015, 02:24 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: welcome to the community :D

(Feb 25, 2015, 02:34 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Welcome!

(Feb 25, 2015, 02:57 PM)matabro Wrote: Welcome Smile

(Feb 25, 2015, 03:30 PM)Eckley Wrote: Welcome! :D

^^Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot! I'm looking forward to helping out a hand to anyone who needs any pokemon; as I have all 721. Most are all 6IV plus I have every natured shiny Ditt0s that are 6IV a piece; Just throwing it out there incase you guys are in need or in search of a certain one.

Hey Matabro, are you giving those Greninjers away, or would you want something in particular for one? I'm about to go play basketball till 8pm EST, but I'll check back in when I get home. I work midnight shift from 11pm-7:30am Monday night thru Saturday mornings, so I'll have 2 hours (8-10pmEST) before I gotta head out to work (sadly lawl).
Welcome to the Forums NugCrusher
Hi Nate! Welcome to the website!
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Welcome!
(Feb 25, 2015, 05:46 PM)Black117 Wrote: Welcome to the Forums NugCrusher

(Feb 25, 2015, 06:27 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: Hi Nate! Welcome to the website!

(Feb 25, 2015, 09:02 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Welcome!

^Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! As I see Icey and Umbreon, I remember chattign with you guys around last year at this time; Its been too long, I hope all is well!