Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Greetings, from Scotland!
Hello folks,

Long-time Pokémon fan here, I've been playing the game franchise for many years. My first experience with Pokémon was on my Gameboy having picked up a copy of Pokémon Red back in 1999 (yes, I'm an oldie  :P ). Having clocked many hours on it collecting 150, I even challenged my friends at school to battles (using ACTUAL link cables before WiFi was a thing!).
Since then I've made my way through each of the Pokémon generations, and I still play Alpha Sapphire to this day (much to the delight of my nephews). I wanted to join this community because I've seen TheJustinFlynn's channel on twitch and I love watching online battles (doubles, singles, all sorts), so hopefully I will be involved in future tournaments or general Pokémon banter.
When I'm not playing Pokémon, I usually play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. I even took time last year to do some speedrunning (see my videos on twitch or youtube) but had to take a break for personal reasons (I might get back into it soon, and also stream some Pokémon stuff).

Cheers!
Byak
Welcome Byak and I hope you enjoy your time here in the forum.
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome o/~~~ ^^
Welcome aboard!
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome to the site
Welcome and Enjoy! :D
Welcome to the community Byak and we hope you enjoy your time here :D

Will check out those speedruns as well on your YouTube and Twitch channels man. Keep it up! Cool
[Insert signature here]