Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Guidelines For Feedback Forum
I have another idea I dont know if it is possible but I just say it anyway. I use alot of forums apart from this one and what I find common is that there is an option if you would like to donate to the site to help the owner run it, I think this would be a good idea but as well as donating to help keep the site running, I though you should get some bonus for example maybe a an Icon or a badge next to your username to show that you have supported the site, also maybe a name change once a month as I have exprienced from other sites, and finnaly this would be the best, you could change the colour of your username.
(Nov 24, 2014, 09:17 PM)Pokemon Wrote: I have another idea I dont know if it is possible but I just say it anyway. I use alot of forums apart from this one and what I find common is that there is an option if you would like to donate to the site to help the owner run it, I think this would be a good idea but as well as donating to help keep the site running, I though you should get some bonus for example maybe a an Icon or a badge next to your username to show that you have supported the site, also maybe a name change once a month as I have exprienced from other sites, and finnaly this would be the best, you could change the colour of your username.
This feature is also going to be implemented in the near future, wait until you see what is coming Wink
Hey Justin - have done a lot of trading on your forum here. Would be SUPER useful if next to our friend codes we could put our IGN's. Would save a lot of time and worry lol.
Are the General Discussion sections of each forum closed to new threads? I am not able to create new threads in there anymore.
Just a pet peeve of mine: but I really don't like how when you click on recent posts that some board titles are larger/smaller than others. I'm assuming this is if there's a lot of posts on a topic/if it's popular. You could just use a hot topic icon/red font to denote that possibly instead of the font size? Just a suggestion. Smile
(Nov 26, 2014, 05:06 PM)Joushou Wrote: Are the General Discussion sections of each forum closed to new threads? I am not able to create new threads in there anymore.

I would appriciate some technical assistance with this matter. I still cannot create new threads in any of the General Discussion boards and the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page doesn't give me an e-mail I can send anything to. I'm unable to create some of the threads that I'd like to because I don't want to be posting in the inappropriate sections so if someone can help me out soon it would really help.
(Nov 27, 2014, 11:37 PM)Joushou Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2014, 05:06 PM)Joushou Wrote: Are the General Discussion sections of each forum closed to new threads? I am not able to create new threads in there anymore.

I would appriciate some technical assistance with this matter. I still cannot create new threads in any of the General Discussion boards and the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page doesn't give me an e-mail I can send anything to. I'm unable to create some of the threads that I'd like to because I don't want to be posting in the inappropriate sections so if someone can help me out soon it would really help.

Hello Joushou! Sorry but since you were one of the first (if not the first) to achieve trusted status, it seems that the user group you are now in was having some permission problems. I think I've fixed them now!

If you have any more problems feel free to contact me directly.
Sorry again for the trouble and for taking so long to fix it :\
(Dec 4, 2014, 08:43 AM)Skyxer Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2014, 11:37 PM)Joushou Wrote:

Hello Joushou! Sorry but since you were one of the first (if not the first) to achieve trusted status, it seems that the user group you are now in was having some permission problems. I think I've fixed them now!

If you have any more problems feel free to contact me directly.
Sorry again for the trouble and for taking so long to fix it :\

Well it's good that it's been figured out now. Hopefully no one else will run into that problem.
Not entirely sure if this is the right place for this but I'm gonna tell you anyway Smile
I'm using my iPad and there are these weird black lines on the side of the page and every few seconds the page gets smaller then bigger again it's a small thing but very annoying  :/
Keep up the good work guys Wink
(Dec 14, 2014, 12:05 AM)ErectabuzzZ Wrote: Not entirely sure if this is the right place for this but I'm gonna tell you anyway Smile
I'm using my iPad and there are these weird black lines on the side of the page and every few seconds the page gets smaller then bigger again it's a small thing but very annoying  :/
Keep up the good work guys Wink

thanks i'll talk to skyxer about it
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv