Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Guidelines For Feedback Forum
Unless I'm mistaken, there don't seem to be buttons that take you to the very back or very front of the thread (First, last buttons) and I believe that it would be beneficial to add them to the site. Correct me if I am wrong.
As stated by Cpt_Falcon1, there does seem to be a lack of first and last page links in threads. That'd be handy to have.
I think it would be cool to have a small signature.
(Nov 9, 2014, 07:35 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: I think it would be cool to have a small signature.

Yea, I wonder if we couldn't have a signature limited to say, 2 lines or some arbitrary pixel distance of x width and x height. If not, fine, but I'm just wondering.  :D
The Staff reads all of this and we're trying to find the sweet spot for everyone, updates are happening all the time!
Thank you all for taking time to leave constructive feedback about the community.
(Nov 1, 2014, 04:54 PM)Blueon Wrote: Hello everyone! I would like to see a section under "Pokemon" for "Shiny Pokemon Discussion" were we talk about our recent shiny catches and post pictures etc.  AND another section for "TCG Discussion" were people talk about there favourite cards, recent good pulls, and favourite types etc! I hope very much for these to be included, as these topics are my favourite things to talk in Pokemon!

I want this too, the Shiny Pokemon Discussion topic that is.

Also maybe a Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Fantasy Life section?
Maybe set up a serebii feed so everytime serebii posts something it shows up.
I'd love to get user's IGN listed to the left along with twitch username and friendcode. This would make adding friends easier for things like battle and trading.

<------ (right here)
Do you know if you could possibly change the spoilers color from red to white? Or even let us change the color,?

Is meh
(Nov 16, 2014, 11:19 AM)discardedscarf Wrote: I'd love to get user's IGN listed to the left along with twitch username and friendcode. This would make adding friends easier for things like battle and trading.

I'd second this. After doing a couple of giveaways and managing a Powersaves thread I would find a lot of use in users listing their IGN under their avatar. Often people either forget to post their IGN or just don't post it at all. It would definitely help if there was a section, even if it was just in the user's full profile, for people to list their IGN at least for Pokemon if not also for Super Smash Bros. and other games. This could be remedied by allowing for text in signatures as well.