Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Guidelines For Feedback Forum
I don't think the chatroom is an option seeing as replay already exists as a chatroom for people to drop into if they have any problems.

Also, the banner now news updating to reflect the URL change.
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
I think the forum looks impressive! Except it'd be better if you'd make the Youtube video on the hope page bigger and if you could add a Mario Kart section to the forums! :D
Love them fourms. I think you should have a currency on your channel(for bets) or other things of the sort. Is anyone with me?
love the site mate works really well i like how its really quite easy to find what you are looking for but i think maybe there should be a FAQ section to answer questions like the signature thing and what not other than that this forums is really well organized
I am logging all your feedback for possible implementation. Thank you again for the help! Keep it coming!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
im not sure if this is intentional or not, but I can't create a new thread in the forum for competitive build submissions (yes, im actually in the one for submissions).
I have another suggestion. As everyone viewing this most likely knows, this forum and community are centered around Justin's stream. That being said...why isnt there a forum section to talk about the stream itself? Sure, there is the announcements section, which I have no doubt will eventually have news about the stream, but so far that section only covers announcements that have to do with the forum. I think a section of the forum dedicated to discussing the stream would be nice, but to go even further, why not also put a section where we could discuss other streamers on twitch, as well as advertise our own streams? I think it would be nice to watch streams from others in the community, as well as discuss other streamers on twitch that we enjoy watching. Also, I do know that this thread exists, but like I said earilier, it could be much more expanded on to the point where it could be given its own section in the forum.
I think it would be interesting to keep an archive of every version of the forum rules. It would certainly be interesting a few years down the road. Also, I think we should have an awards system (see mariokartwii.com). Awards would make the forums entertaining, add the customization our users long for, and act as a good incentive to use the forum as well as visit the stream.
Kind of basic, but I think we just have to have it in our Pokemon section: A "Rate My Team" section! or RMT for short. It'll be fun for learning trainers to see the more effective teams, and either play with them themselves, or make their own changes to it to help their team building skills.

Also, a replay section would be cool. Where we all post our replay codes whether it be a sweep in x/y or a sweep in pokemon showdown. Just a thought. Love the site already!
I was thinking having like a pokemon of the day or week or something like that on the side of the forums! :P I think it would be pretty cool and keep people coming back just to see what the pokemon of the day is! Smile