Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HA Exchange
(Oct 26, 2016, 01:58 PM)Vohras Wrote: Probably none of them. I usually just catch them and throw them into a box. I haven't bred anything competitive because I don't see a point with Sun/Moon right around the corner at this point. I'm waiting to see how the metagame shifts before I devote serious time to breeding. I do usually throw them in with my 6 IV ditto, but I don't really look at IVs.

Oh ok thank you Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Hey, I would please like HA Growlithe, Porygon, Murkrow, Riolu, Shellos, Shinx, Roselia, Foongus, and Munna. I know that's a lot but I can give you as many shinies required. I have shiny Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Eevee, Ninetales, Feenekin, all HA. I also have other Pokémon that arnt HA Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
Sure thing, @"MistressGlaceon" Will just take me a bit to get them bred up for you. I'll try and have them done today! Do you happen to have the natures on those shinies?
(Oct 26, 2016, 03:00 PM)Vohras Wrote: Sure thing, @"MistressGlaceon" Will just take me a bit to get them bred up for you. I'll try and have them done today! Do you happen to have the natures on those shinies?

Yup

Squirtle- Modest
Bulbasaur- Modest
Eevee- Docile
Ninetales- Timid
Minun- Mild
Froakie- Naive
Torchic- Impish

I added a few other HA's due to be being stupid and trading them away. Again, if you want more shinies I do have more I can offer Smile

uwu i can hacku
Added Rufflet, Blitzle, and Venonat
@Vohras I also have a female HA Lapras Smile

uwu i can hacku
@Vohras I'm breeding a HA Solosis and HA Pachirisu Smile Can I trade you a HA Spiritomb and HA Swablu for them? Smile

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" Sure, but it'll be a bit before I can use my 3ds. Recharging it atm.
(Oct 28, 2016, 07:59 AM)Vohras Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Sure, but it'll be a bit before I can use my 3ds. Recharging it atm.

OK Smile

uwu i can hacku
@Vohras PM me when your ready Smile

uwu i can hacku